What do you think about new Aspire Atlantis product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Hill

Nov 17, 2014
NYC
NEW ASPIRE Atlantis tank & CF Sub-ohm Battery & CF mod Battery

The Aspire Atlantis Provides an amazing vaping experience. With its improved sub-ohm coils and massive airflow it will take you to the next level of Vaping without the hassle of building coils. The kit includes everything you need to begin using the device (coils, tank, and replacement glass) and Aspire has also released two perfect batteries to use with the Atlantis system.

Its features include:

1. Sub Ohm coils (.5 & .7)
  2. Larger airflow adjustments.
  3. 2ml capacity Pyrex Glass Tank
Kit Contains:
1 Atlantis Tank
1 Replacement Pyrex Glass Tube
1 Replacement Atomizer (.5ohm)

The New CF Sub-Ohm Battery was designed specifically to work with the Aspire Atlantis. With its 40amp maximum current and easy locking feature you have the performance of a mechanical mod without the hassle of trying to lock a device. Simply click the button quickly five times and you can put it away without worrying about it misfiring in your pocket, purse, or bag.
New CF Sub-OHM Battery is made to be compatible with SUB-OHM coils & RDA Atomizers

1. CF Sub-Ohm Battery with a maximum 40A Current.
  2. Same features as CF series battery
  3. 5 times in 2 seconds to turn on/off
  4. Output: 4.2V
  5. 2400mAh
  6. Spring Connection giving you a flush look with any 510 Device
Aspire's Atlantis has raised the bar to new heights. This next generation tank system brings improved adjustable airflow and Sub Ohm coils that provides performance similar to even the best rebuildable atomizer. By enhancing Aspire's Bottom Vertical Coil design Vapers will experience better taste and vapor production. Aspire's Atlantis Tank design is easy to carry, install, and refill. Aspire... the trusted name in Personal Vaporizers!
Coils Makeup:
Panted BVC Technology
Wire for internal coil made in USA
Sub-ohm resistance: 0.5ohms
Compatible with 20-30W mod
Cloud vapor production
Extreme enjoyable taste

Attachments

• $_57 (3).jpg
    $_57 (3).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 37
  • 1275b15f713b74e2af701d2ee948c642_image_526x550.jpg
    1275b15f713b74e2af701d2ee948c642_image_526x550.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 37
  • $_57 (4).jpg
    $_57 (4).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 37
  • $_57 6.jpg
    $_57 6.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 47
  • $_57 5.jpg
    $_57 5.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Kevin littell

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Covington Ga
This will sell to anyone who isnt comfortable with wrapping coils or prefers plug and play...

This will sell alot of new batteries!

This product will kill alot of Pen batteries!

There will be a threads about a month after they are mainstream: I predict 2 types.

1: why is my battery only lasting me an hour?

2: do you think the 1.8 ohm BVC's taste better? This will stir countless debates.

I have not seen or vaped one yet, I used to LOVE the BVC full sized Naughty's till I bought a clone Kayfun lite and really loved it till I bought an authentic.The K1 is an excellent product also....

Last edited:

DARKFIRE007

Nov 16, 2014
Alabama
This is a bad idea I think...how many regular "ego style" or "mvp style" vapers will buy and try this without doing safe sub ohm research? I already want it and have NEVER been below 1 ohm or know how to do it safely. I would not be surprised to see high sales and shortly after seeing complaints. Or worse, accidents. Aspire had better give the proper safety instructions with this product.

mrmrdr

Jun 17, 2014
United States
This is a bad idea I think...how many regular "ego style" or "mvp style" vapers will buy and try this without doing safe sub ohm research? I already want it and have NEVER been below 1 ohm or know how to do it safely. I would not be surprised to see high sales and shortly after seeing complaints. Or worse, accidents. Aspire had better give the proper safety instructions with this product.

I am more curious about the giant Atlantis purge that happened today...if I missed the thread by all means let me know..and lol...it's the .5 coils that will get you not the 3000 watt mod your friend built and hits like a beast....yeah lets overlook all the .08 and lower builds that have been:ohmy: around a good bit now

Pat Riot

Nov 16, 2014
Covina, CA
All of us who pay attention to what's happening in the community should be preaching safety, safety, safety. Some of the products out there don't come with strong enough warning labels. I just ordered an Atlantis, and will be using it on my Sigelei 100watt, powered by a matched pair of Sony VTC5's. I've never thought about this before, but teaching someone who doesn't know what they're doing how to build sub-ohm coils is like teaching someone how to make a bomb. Be careful out there! Be careful.

Sir Pouncival

Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Indianapolis, IN, USA
I think a lot of noobs will stick a .5 ohm coil on an ego battery.

Hopefully those battery types won't take a sub-ohm coil. All the non-mod batteries my wife and I own won't fire a sub-ohm. I think one of my Spinner batteries is a clone but that wouldn't run a sub-ohm either. There are too many imitations on the market and others that don't use circuit protection. This could be a sore eye for the industry.

Kevin littell

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Covington Ga
Most of the lower wattage stuff will not fire below 1.25 if its protected.

So, they are safe.

Alot of the 15 watt mods wont fire below 1.2 ohms....they are safe.

Its the Mech Clone group with Cheap ICR batteries that are gonna take a beating or anyone who's box mod will fire down to .4 but bought the silly thing from an unscrupulous vendor with cheap knockoff's in it. they are gonna be taking the brunt of it. I would be really ...... off if I bought a mech clone with ICR's or a VV/VW mod for 120 bucks and found out that the unit Bricked because they sold me re-wraps....

IMHO YMMV

Last edited:

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I think folks like Aspire will Poison The Well for all of us. As soon as a few ego 650's pop from running this type junk.

How will something that won't fire coils/heads in these ohm ranges 'pop'?

Ego type & all decent APV's have amp limits to prevent over stressing batteries & electronic components also protecting the user.

Last edited:

Kevin littell

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Covington Ga
How will something that won't fire coils/heads in these ohm ranges 'pop'?

Ego type & all decent APV's have amp limits to prevent over stressing batteries & electronic components also protecting the user.

cause alot of vaping gear out there is made to LOOK like the good protected stuff, but it the finest knock off technology the lowest bidder will provide.

Brettanomyces

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Pacific Northwest
I was in a B&M store a couple weeks back and listened to the shop owner tell all his patrons how these will run awesome on the MVP 2.0 devices they sold them all. I shook my head and left. I honestly think these people think these sub ohm devices will run like this.

Based on what I've read the 1 ohm coils should fire on the MVP 2, especially if they're a couple tenths higher than the rating like the BVC coils I've used. I have to think that there will be some devices that fire them that shouldn't and that will likely cause some problems.

The advantage I see with these is the improved airflow and wicking, if they offered coils in the 1.5 ohm range it would probably be useful to more people. I imagine most of these are going to be put on vv/vw regulated devices anyway and there's little reason for sub-ohm coils on a vv/vw device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread