Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I didnt see any study, I didnt see any epiheremas, I only saw a person that say that vapor is going deep down to cells? Of course it goes deep down as smoke from analogs does. And what is the meaning of "deep down"? If we only say "down"? lol

The only I see is a silly person like many journalists in Greece saying nonsenses because that was what they were told to say. They leave only bad impressions, having in their hands just nothing.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I just read it mr:)

These guys are totally stupid.

I am so angry when someone with so small knowledge makes a site on internet telling what ever he thinks but I am more angry when I see researches from "serious" scientists posted on internet.

formaldehyde is produced at a specific temperature. In fact, it starts produced after a temperature and it increases when temperature raise up. So its a matter of temperature, something I want to solve with VIR.

The guy that made this "serious" research, said that they detected much formaldehyde at 5 volts. With what wire? How much inhaling time? What resistance? Because if the wire is fat or the resistance is big then the temperature is low so no formaldehyde here.

They also said that they didnt detect formaldehyde at 3,3 volts? Are they sure? If I put a resistance of 0,3 ohm with a 0,18mm wire, formaldehyde will be big because temperature will be big. Bigger than a 0,3 wire at 2 ohm resistance at 5 volts.

Also, how good their wicking was? If the wicking is good then temperature cant rise.

These people are silly and better not pay any attention at all. If you want serious info, better ask Farsalinos.

alexli

Jul 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
I know this isn't 100% GG related but since Imeo, and the majority of us GG users are concerned with safe vaping, I thought I would post this here(I'll move it if need be)
Do you think there is some truth behind it? Or is it more of the propaganda machine?
First e-cigarette study sends up health red flags

How about New Mounting Evidence And Red Flags Of The Danger of Candy Eating Addiction? This is another hot topic with a catchy title. Business as usual. We people can see that. The study is not the first, and surely not the best and complete. Google Dr. Konstantinos Farsalinos

Last edited:

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
I just read it mr:)

These guys are totally stupid.

I am so angry when someone with so small knowledge makes a site on internet telling what ever he thinks but I am more angry when I see researches from "serious" scientists posted on internet.

formaldehyde is produced at a specific temperature. In fact, it starts produced after a temperature and it increases when temperature raise up. So its a matter of temperature, something I want to solve with VIR.

The guy that made this "serious" research, said that they detected much formaldehyde at 5 volts. With what wire? How much inhaling time? What resistance? Because if the wire is fat or the resistance is big then the temperature is low so no formaldehyde here.

They also said that they didnt detect formaldehyde at 3,3 volts? Are they sure? If I put a resistance of 0,3 ohm with a 0,18mm wire, formaldehyde will be big because temperature will be big. Bigger than a 0,3 wire at 2 ohm resistance at 5 volts.

Also, how good their wicking was? If the wicking is good then temperature cant rise.

These people are silly and better not pay any attention at all. If you want serious info, better ask Farsalinos.

Exactly!! They tend to omit too many details for proper explanation or proof. Was it done like this on purpose, as in, "paid for by big tobacco"? Probably.
WE notice more about the details left out, but the average user or new user is not going to know anything about them, so they get scared right a way! That pisses me off too!
The only thing that is 'somewhat' defined, is the use of PG. But again, no details! Like how much, and how much flavor was mixed with it, the grade of the PG, etc., etc.
Just more scare tactics!!

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way
Where are all these hate groups that are trying to control Big Tobacco ??? It is a well known fact that smoking kills but I don't hear anything about shutting big tobacco down !! I have been vaping over 7 years, I feel great, I can breath again and I don't stink !!!

First they complained that the devices were dangerous, Then it was the batteries, Now it's the candied flavored juices.. I like candy flavored
Stuff I'm an adult but the know it alls claim oh those flavors HAVE to be targeting kids !!! I call BULLSH--

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread