What do you think of my vaporizer case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mutescream

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
Florida, USA
Agreed, and I have a bunch of those too. They just don't fit inside this case nicely. I plan on putting something in between them to keep from moving around. Just haven't figured out what I will use yet.

I'd prob go to the "dollar store" and get some of the play money they have for kids. I'd bet that at least one of those plastic coins would be the right size.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
It will fit 2 18650's. It's not a tight fit. The tube is 54 ring gauge (diameter), but my calculations say a 48 ring gauge tube will be a tighter fit. Here's a pic. View attachment 311692

What do you use to separate the batteries in there? They shouldn't be making contact, should they?

BigCumfy

Jan 7, 2014
Bay Area, Ca
What do you use to separate the batteries in there? They shouldn't be making contact, should they?

Yep I am aware and mentioned earlier that I would put something in between. I don't want them touching, nor do I want them loosely moving around in it. Someone did mention to use foam and I'd be good. I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks!

BigCumfy

Jan 7, 2014
Bay Area, Ca
Awesome!

I've been looking for one of those. It looks like it carries a good amount of stuff.

Yep carries a bunch of stuff. That being said, it is HEAVY with all that in it. They have a smaller one that fits 2 cigars that I will get to lighten it up a bit. During work, all I should need are a couple of tanks, 1 mod, and an extra battery. Oh and some extra juice just in case or if I'm dripping.

roadie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Southern CA
Yep I am aware and mentioned earlier that I would put something in between. I don't want them touching, nor do I want them loosely moving around in it. Someone did mention to use foam and I'd be good. I'll figure it out eventually. Thanks!

EBay has battery cases for about $2 each. Work great.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

BigCumfy

Jan 7, 2014
Bay Area, Ca
Just got a 2-cigar one from Amazon for my Provari. You should be aware that the front latches are designed to be taken off (they are replaceable), and it's easy to pop them off by mistake. They pop right back on, though.

Thanks! That's good to know, because I'm sure I'll pop one off eventually. Now I know not to throw it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread