What do you think of my vaporizer case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCumfy

Jan 7, 2014
Bay Area, Ca
I've been looking for a vape case and stumbled on a Cigar Caddy. I figured most of my mods were as thick as a cigar, so I picked one up. I need to add a little more foam for a snug fit, but other than that, I'm happy with it. It is supposedly waterproof and crush proof too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393817513.741076.jpg

BigCumfy

Jan 7, 2014
Bay Area, Ca
i have both the 2 cigar and the 4 cigar .. only used the 2 gigar. holds 2 mods nicely . waterproof to 100 ft. you can sit on it...heavy with 2 brass mods and toppers inside but still fits in a the back pocket of a pair of levis. let the buying frenzy commence..i did.

Amazon.com: cigar caddy

Yep, I plan on getting the 2 cigar one too for a lighter load.

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
It will fit 2 18650's. It's not a tight fit. The tube is 54 ring gauge (diameter), but my calculations say a 48 ring gauge tube will be a tighter fit. Here's a pic. View attachment 311692

the little plastic boxes that hold 2 18650 separated are hard to beat. safety first. i wouldn't wan
t my batteries bumping into one another, especially in my pocket JMO.. peace <*}}}>{

BigCumfy

Jan 7, 2014
Bay Area, Ca
the little plastic boxes that hold 2 18650 separated are hard to beat. safety first. i wouldn't wan
t my batteries bumping into one another, especially in my pocket JMO.. peace <*}}}>{

Agreed, and I have a bunch of those too. They just don't fit inside this case nicely. I plan on putting something in between them to keep from moving around. Just haven't figured out what I will use yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread