what do you think the best flavor and smoothest RY4 and Vanilla brands are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sund79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
TN, USA
I really like what i got from litecigusa, but the vanilla could be stronger flavor wise and smoother in my opinion.. I also really like the cherry flavor, but it could be smoother. The ry4 is totally a smooth hit and i really like it but i wouldnt mind more flavor..

I'm getting obsessed with trying these liquids and finding the tastiest ones..

ahhh.. i did the same thing when i got my hookah and started smoking it a lot..
I wish i could just squeeze some of my vanilla hookah juice into the cart but i'm sure that would mess it up.. or would it.... I'm afraid to try..

vaporich

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
www.vaporich.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier post

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I am not sure why called that but my 2 fav suppliers for this are
mist-stix.com and nhaler.com
Both have unbelievable flavor, VAPOR and throat hit!!
And you'll NEED separate atty's for these if you are going to use for other flavors =)
but Cherry is good with these also.
I have compared with above vendor..2 listed are soo much better... sorry..
I love RY4, Chocolate and Vanilla..
Drew from nhaler.com even has a cafe Mocha and Raspberry frappachino to die for!!

FRESH

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2009
RY4......Ummmm, I purchaed several flavors, including some RY4 from Healthcabin a couple of weeks back. I've been vaping mostly Marl and Vanilla. But last night I decided to pop the RY4 and see just how great this flavor is that people rave about.

I nearly vomited. Absolutley putrid to me. It was so bad, that I find myself wondering if this is a bad batch of liquid, or is it possibly just a flavor that offends my taste buds? I don't know. Now, I did not switch attys when I did this, just changed filters and loaded up with the RY4. But I have done that with their 555, Kent, Marl, Vanilla and Dr Pepper, and while it has taken a few drags to start getting the new flavor thru, I never experienced something this foul tasting.

Any similar experiences out there??? I swear, if that was what vaping was all about, I'd have to go back to analogs. Still this morning I have the thought/taste in my head, and get sick just thinking about picking up my e-cig.

Tastes like

Closet Toker

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
Trempealeau, WI.
NHaler is the best for flavor. Drew may not have the cheapest prices, but his flavors are the strongest that I have tried. He does not add water to his liquids, therefore his juice has a higher viscosity also.

I have three bottles of 12mg "High Voltage" liquid on order. It's supposed to kick *ss.

Last edited:

Serenna

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2009
NeedVapor,

I'm using it in my 510's but I also received a 510 PS PT last week, it really makes the High Octane like a vapor machine and tons of flavor. I'm glad this is 12 mg, I would seriously be OD'd the flavor is so awesome. The 510 PS PT does it real justice, I can't wait for Drew's mod. This is seriously yummy juice.

I also got the peanut butter and vanilla and Drew snuke in an Almond Joy. The Almond Joy tastest exactly like an almond joy, I have no idea how he did it but when I want something sweet, I head for AJ insteady fo the candy cabinet!

Try the High Octane in you regulats ecigs, the volume of vapor and taste is totally ubelliveble He adds 6 mi sampler for likr $4 The High Octant has switcted to my favorate for awsesome vap, taste.

Papa Lazarou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2008
UK
RY4......Ummmm, I purchaed several flavors, including some RY4 from Healthcabin a couple of weeks back. I've been vaping mostly Marl and Vanilla. But last night I decided to pop the RY4 and see just how great this flavor is that people rave about.

I nearly vomited. Absolutley putrid to me. It was so bad, that I find myself wondering if this is a bad batch of liquid, or is it possibly just a flavor that offends my taste buds? I don't know. Now, I did not switch attys when I did this, just changed filters and loaded up with the RY4. But I have done that with their 555, Kent, Marl, Vanilla and Dr Pepper, and while it has taken a few drags to start getting the new flavor thru, I never experienced something this foul tasting.

Any similar experiences out there??? I swear, if that was what vaping was all about, I'd have to go back to analogs. Still this morning I have the thought/taste in my head, and get sick just thinking about picking up my e-cig.

Tastes like

Sounds like you just aren't going to get on with that flavour (assuming there's nothing wrong with the actual batch you have). Its one that seems to get many opinions about exactly what it tastes like. I like it but am not blown away by it - mostly get a dark caramel tobaccoey taste myself.

As for vanilla, haven't tried many but the best one I've had is the old Johnson Creek vanilla ice cream. To me it did indeed taste like vanilla ice cream. Don't know what their current stuff is like (they've reformulated). Also tried a few generic vanilla flavours (e.g. Ruyandirect) and can use them, but wouldn't buy them again.

Last edited:

Cori

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
USA
I'm with you Fresh..I detest RY4. My experience was much like your own. Now I can't even stand to smell the stuff. Everyone's taste and experiences are different though. What I like many here might not. All we can do is try different flavors and find the one that works for us. :p

Edit: I have some RY4 that came in some carts prefilled. I haven't even bothered to clean them out and reload due to fear that I'll taste the RY4. I seriously hate this flavor.

sund79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
TN, USA
so i got a sample order from Nhale, the vanilla and ry4 are good but it does seem hard to switch flavors without cleaning the attomizers really well.. waiting to order some more..

I luv all but one of the flavors i got, peach blast is great makes me think of peach soda, the ry4 and vanilla are about what i'm used to, a little diff, but not that much more, cuban apple, good, nice flavor, mint, is well, minty.. the only one i dont like is root beer float.. to me this tastes like an overcooked baked potato. OK, maybe this is because i first tried it after eating a baked potato, but then tried it the next day and had the same feeling. Oh well.

Still very happy w/ the nhaler juice.. thinking about trying this high voltage juice to see what all the fuss is about..
I'm also having great luck now with the straw mod, really making them last longer.. yeah! Now i just need a good pcc for my 901s..

lauraeleven

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Florida, USA
The RY4 from esmokeytreats is very good, I like the taste myself and apparently so do a lot of people because a many of the US suppliers are out of it.

The cherry and apple are also good but I have to say that the vanilla is a little weak in the flavor department.

As for Johnson Creek....I might want to do a review sometime, I got the sampler of the new recipe and I get a rather unpleasant aftertaste, that said some of the flavors are almost acceptable except for (hard to describe) taste, maybe you could call it a *bite*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread