what do you think would make a good e-liquid flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkpit

Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Seattle WA, USA
My wife and I started vaping about 3 weeks ago and we both haven't had an analog since. We went online to start stocking up on juice, looking at different vendors and so forth trying to figure out what we wanted.

My wife asked me how many flavors do you think there are and I said hundreds or thousands maybe, I don't know. I asked her what she thought would make a good flavor and she said lemongrass. To each there own I guess.

Anyway what do you think would make a good flavor?

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Alabama
Some stuff just doesn't translate to juice form as well as I'd like. Mostly soda flavors because I need the fizz to believe it's soda. Some do too much of a good job like the pizza liquid I got. It was appalling (in my opinion) and I had to discard the cartomizer I used for it because the stench from it was kind of freaky after a couple of days.

I like waffle flavors that actually taste like waffle and not just syrup. I enjoy minty stuff sometimes as well. I just got Clearwater for myself and Swamp Juice for my boyfriend at LJ's E-smokes and both are fantastic. Swamp Juice is basically Arnold Palmer (Iced tea and lemonade) and Clearwater is a very cool, sweet watermelon. We really enjoyed Lemon Cake from Vixen Vapors as well. Vixen is one of our favorites.

redgypsy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Southern California
I recently got marzipan from Parkes Vaping and need to mix it with a dark chocolate. It's my favorite See's candies.
Orange and/or rasberry with dark chocolate for those chocolate covered jellies.
Kamakazi - vodka & triple sec with lime juice
Mexican wedding cookies - nuts, butter cookie, powdered sugar and a touch of cinnamon
A simple coffee with cream/sugar that doesn't taste like a dark roast. All my coffee juice tastes like dark roast. Blah!
Lemon bars - sweet lemon, butter cookie crust, powdered sugar
Cheetos?
Fresh baked bread?

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
I recently got marzipan from Parkes Vaping and need to mix it with a dark chocolate. It's my favorite See's candies.
Orange and/or rasberry with dark chocolate for those chocolate covered jellies.
Kamakazi - vodka & triple sec with lime juice
Mexican wedding cookies - nuts, butter cookie, powdered sugar and a touch of cinnamon
A simple coffee with cream/sugar that doesn't taste like a dark roast. All my coffee juice tastes like dark roast. Blah!
Lemon bars - sweet lemon, butter cookie crust, powdered sugar
Cheetos?
Fresh baked bread?

Ooooh, I'm really liking your Mexican wedding cookies and lemon bars suggestions!

geofxc

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2012
Michigan
+1 to Corn beef and Cabbage.

Not to vape... I'm just hungry now!

In all seriousness, my favorite vape flavor is Coffee mixed with Tobacco. I mix my own, but you could accomplish the same thing just by adding two juices together. You'll also be pleasantly suprised by menthol/fruit combos. I had an iced apple flavor that was KICKIN'!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread