The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Clouds of Vapor' started by chev327fox, Jul 16, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chev327fox

chev327fox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2010
    Nowheresville, ME
    I am starting this thread because I know there are things I would like to see in the stores. Let us know what new items, models, anything that you would like to see the website carry. Feel free to give any idea, and maybe we can get something you want to see on the site.

I would love to see some DIY items on the site for mods, like adapters, switches, battery boxes ect... I would love to have a complete "one stop shop" for all of my vaping and mod making needs.

EDIT:

Also if you want to give me/Stomp any ideas about what you want in a mod or if you have seen something you think would make a good mod feel free to share it with us/me.

The internet is huge and with all the different people hopefully we can pool some ideas and some good cases/boxes for mods. I look almost everyday on the net for things that might make a good mod but I am only one guy so help us out and it will hopefully benefit everyone ;)

2. Zelphie

Zelphie Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    Im not familiar with your store but....Id like to see more places include some small things such as carts, cart filler, and cases, and more color options in pv's, and maybe even decals. (me being girlie) Its a pain in the butt to have to make a seperate purchase for trivial but needed items. Id like to see some more manuel 901 batts out there too and maybe an option for a 808 batt for it along with it.

3. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    I like this thread. I have some product coming that the ladies will like. Stay tuned!

4. chev327fox

Apr 17, 2010
    Nowheresville, ME
    You know decals would be nice... Big get a hold of me I have an idea for that if you are interested.

5. gb_ibmguy

gb_ibmguy Super Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2010
    NW NJ
    I would really like to see some HV Attys - 510,901 and 801's. Also some standard 801's.
    Some color choices would be nice too.
    And where ever you got the last batch of LR 801's, keep buying them!!! These have been the only LR 801's that live on my REO.

GB

6. gb_ibmguy

gb_ibmguy Super Member ECF Veteran

May 4, 2010
    NW NJ
    Oh, and some other shipping options. Maybe offer first class for those that are willing to wait (or are on the eastern seaboard :D)

Thanks guys, great stuff!!!

GB

7. Ddubya

Ddubya Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2010
    Cleveland, Ohio
    A bottom fed box mod ala the REO/Kaji with variable voltage like the Buzz. Doesn't have to be wood, just have those features.

Get that out first--you would have a hot seller.

8. AaronB

AaronB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

That would pretty much be the perfect mod!

9. chev327fox

Apr 17, 2010
    Nowheresville, ME
    It is funny that you said that... well back to work ;)

10. pianoguy

pianoguy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 4, 2009
    Apple Valley, MN
    I have been quite happy with the Wetbox, but would like to see a higher-end version, with a stainless or aluminum case.

11. Bigbuyer

Bigbuyer Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Florida, USA
    Thanks, I will let Missy know.

12. AmyB66

AmyB66 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    In A Padded Cell
    I missed this thread and had posted in my carto thread so sorry for the double post.

I would love to see you carry nekkid 510 cartos! (the stainless unwrapped ones)

13. chev327fox

Apr 17, 2010
    Nowheresville, ME

Well you did it for sure... big now has some "girlie" dress up for mods and batts!!!! Vapography

14. 0smitty

0smitty Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2010
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    LR stuff for the eGo...LR eGo Mega atties and LR eGo cartos.

I love the aesthetics of the new eGo cartos and eGo-specific atty, but *hate* the output. On the other hand, I won't use anything other than Bruce's bad-... LR cartos. Once you go LR, you just can't go back! I've even resorted to trying to mod my now-useless eGo Mega atty so that I could shove a LR carto in it. The results were terrible to say the least.

So yeah...You guys should holler at the manufacturers and tell 'em we want LR goodness for the eGo-specific parts! :D

15. MacDiver

MacDiver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2010
    Morehead City, NC
    I'd like to see a 510 carto that is designed like the Ego Mega Carto in that it would contain the heating element at the bottom of the carto. The element is also wrapped with cilica rope to keep the batting away from it. This would'nt burn as quickly as the Boge and SLB types.

That would rock on my Wetbox!

:)

16. chev327fox

Apr 17, 2010
    Nowheresville, ME

Have you tried the new "Royal Smokers" cartos yet?? They are approved for the wetbox and don't have any filler in them and they work surprisingly great.. even on 3.7 which was a shock to me. I use them on my Tekk at 5v myself. They are worth a try IMO.

Brandon
    chev327fox

17. MacDiver

MacDiver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2010
    Morehead City, NC
    I hadn't heard of them until after I orderd my Wetbox and they aren't available. The last ones sold on Thursday. But yes, they appear to be the answer to burning batting. I'll keep an eye on the site and get some when they are available.

:)

18. AaronB

AaronB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

306 drip tips and standard 306 atty's

19. misterD

misterD Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

5V? not the regular one, right? you're using the XL on HV. correct?

20. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Blown Glass Drip tips for the LR306 Atty. There was a guy on the ECF who was making blown glass drip tips a ways back, I think this would be an awesome idea for the 306. Seems like the plastic ones give off a funny plastic taste when you chain vape them, the blown glass with the right glass would be super strong and work great in my opinion and leave no funny taste, they could be made templeted with one of your 306 Attys to fit snug, or with an Oring maybe, but either way there needs to be a better drip tip for the 306 in my opinion and blown glass would be awesome, especially with some cool designs on them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.