What do you want to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
If you have a ticket number please pm me.

There was a Ody and Pene are not available for purchase at this time. The Ithika is replacing the two mods.

I try and answer every ticket as soon as possible, but it is possible I missed your ticket, or thought I had responded. (I am only human after all)

Please pm me and I will take care of your issue right away.

Thanks,

~ Justin

keighles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Maryland
Bruce.....I have noticed on some other sites that sell vaping supplies have "wishlists".

This would be a great addition to COV..That way when your customers don't quite have the money to spend yet, they can get there shopping list put together before hand. Then when they are ready, just add to cart.

I know sometimes when I get paid one of the first things I do is try to stock up on some of my "consumables". (wick, wire, and juice).
But then I forget to add the new item I have been looking at all week.

Just an idea, but a good one...me thinks...:D

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
hello,
Have had a ggts for 2 yrs now and love it. It's in a bad need for a rebuild but anyway I would like to see stock for the GG shelves are always empty. Please can never get the latest and greatest.
Thanks buddy
Garry

Imeo is making some GGTS's and Stealth's right now, might be a month or so till COV has them though. I'm not sure if he'll be sending any spare parts though, might wanna utilize the Notify Me function just in case.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
hello,
Have had a ggts for 2 yrs now and love it. It's in a bad need for a rebuild but anyway I would like to see stock for the GG shelves are always empty. Please can never get the latest and greatest.
Thanks buddy
Garry

Imeo also has some brass contacts packages that will be available soon...would be good for a "rebuild" :)

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
If I'm visiting the site on my netbook with IE, that happens to me also. I just hit F11 to go full screen with the browser and can get to the button.
glare.gif
Yes, this works in all browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread