Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
Taste is highly subjective, as well as depends on what ratio or strenght of nic you get, or extra shots.
I would suggest just getting lots of samples where you can, and find what you like.
What have you gotten that you like? Then people that like the same thing will help you find others that you might like.
Of course, what they like, you might not, so again, until you try them, you won't know.
What sort of flavors do you like?

Thanks for the reply Mike.

I agree, taste is subjective. I personally like to go with a 70 pg / 30 vg ratio with around 18 mg of nictotine. I've tried quite a few flavors from both Apollo and Groovee-juice. My favorite so far has been the fruit flavors. I have also tried some of the regular cig flavors and liked them as well.

I'm just looking for recommended vendors who I can trust since I tried Thunder-vapes and got scammed after my first order. I'd like to know where to get great flavors from a trusted supplier.

Regards

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
I have heard good things about Halo and HHV. I am currently stuck on Velvet Cloud Vapors. I have re-ordered from them several times. They have some awesome juice and are a great company.

I also really like GoodEjuice.com and they are pretty reasonable as far as cost goes. Mountain Oak Vapor is pretty good too.

A lot of newbies like Mount Baker Vapor. I ordered from them when I first started. They are a reputable company, but a lot of people move on when they actually try better juice from other companies. Basically, their juice isn't bad, but I never found an all-day-vape with them.

RY4s are one of my all-time favorites. If a company does not have a good RY4, chances are not good that I will re-order from them.

I agree about the RY4's ... that was my favorite from Apollo. After ordering it (and others) I started looking online at a few other vendors and found that others had an RY4 also, LOL. Some even have other RY numbers like RY5 which surprised me.

As far as the Chocolate Chip Cookie flavor from Copper Creek ... that sounds delicious! I just might have to check into their juices. Thanks for the heads up!!!

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
I like Vape Dudes, they recommend 50/50 and so far I haven't been disappointed in them. Their Black Licorice and Spicy Chai thus far are my favorites. Mount Baker Vapor has great service (it was 2 hours from my order time to my ship time) but need a little steeping. Check out the General E-Liquid forum for even more suggestions. I still haven't tried RY4, but I'm not into the tobaccos that much. Yeliq's is good, but take a while to get here from Israel, but I love their Banana candy. (again.. get samplers.. more to choose from) and if you don't like something now, set it aside and let it steep. The flavors really change with time for most of these liquids.

BradleyNIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
As far as menthol's go, I've really enjoyed both Sub Zero and Kringle's Curse by Halo.

Sub Zero is very cold, so much that I can usually add it to 1/4th of any tank to make anything icy. Kringle's Curse is much more muted on the menthol side and much sweeter, like candy cane as the name implies.

When I'm craving something sweet, I like Tiger's Blood by Zeus e-juice. Its strawberry and coconut with a bit of pineapple. It tastes like a snow cone.

Mike Sheda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
Tampa, FL
It doesn't matter what you read. Only what you like :) There are people that will rave on and on about X and you try it and go yuck. and stuff that you love someone else will hate. The problem is with most of these botiques is that they make it for you. On the good side, it's fresh. On the negative side, it's fresh :) Most of these are mom and pop stores, and there is a lot of good customer service still in this industry. I've also found things that I hated, after a few weeks I try it again and find it delicious. Only really negative would be bad customer service (takes forever to ship without letting you know anything, or not shipping.. or shipping the wrong thing and not doing anything about it). Even flavors I don't like I find I can mix with something else and it's good.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
You pretty much just need to shop around until you find a vendor (or vendors) that carry something your tastebuds jump for joy over. My tastes have changed from when I started vaping and I no longer enjoy any of the tobacco flavors. If you have any B&Ms in your local area, go visit 'em and see if they'll let you sample some of their flavors to get a better idea of what you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread