What E-Juice Do You Recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XtianApi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Tucker, Georgia
Mtbakervapor has been mentioned by others. That is my main recommendation for sweet flavors. Their tobaccos are pretty nasty, but they are currently redoing them with different tobacco bases. But the other flavors rock, and they are the cheapest I've seen anywhere. Fast shipping too. For great tobacco, I like mountain oak vapor. Good luck

yaypudding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
North of NYC
just got a 10 pack sampler from moon mountain vapor and their light and dark side flavors are great. chocolatey, vanilla, caramel tones make it a pleasurable vape. Didn't have to steep either.

also tried e six vapors, a and their plum papaya is great, haven't tried the 4 others flavors i got, but they have a sweeter ry4 version called RE6 that i'm excited to try. also, no steeping, great flavor out of the mail.

mt. baker vapors is another vendor i order from quite often, i just love all the flavor options they have. it takes some time waiting for their juice to steep and grow in flavor, but it's well worth it. their butterscotch has been my all day vape for the past week. But make sure you get at least 2 flavors shots with each flavor.

I got some heather's heavenly vapes coming soon, but I have heard nothing but great things about their flavors.

Cajunsteaming

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Ks. USA
Welcome to the forum, you will find all types of information on here. Yes taste is very subjective. Well if yo like real tobacco try the prime 15 at Halocigs.com, or if you like a real nice juice the VooDoo from Halocigs.comi s all time favorite for me, And the Tiki from Halocigs.com is my relax after work first thing getting in the car to drive home.

Cajunsteaming Vaping On!!!!! :vapor:

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I made the mistake of ordering a few 30ml bottles (from different vendors) based only on the write up and the on site reviews. Got lucky on a couple, not so lucky on some others. I am now ordering only samples, or very small bottles, of flavors I have not yet tried, and 100ml of the ones that I've tried and really really like!

Me too....about six months, but I absolutely love the flavor variety aspect of this hobby/habit. I have tried several vendors, but always seem to end up back at Zeus Juice. Most of my favorite flavors come from them and they are reasonably priced too.

My faves:
Zeus Juice
Tigers Blood
Pumpkin Pie
Pineapple
Medusa juice
Strawberry Shortcake

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
I was interested in reading the replies in this thread because my ADV is Apollo tobacco mixed with their RY4. I have purchased (wasted) so much money buying samples and small bottles from other vendors I'm thinking I'll never find anything I like better! I've purchased from at least 10 different popular vendors and I can immediately tell I won't like the juice just from the smell of it. I let them all steep for a good two weeks, try vaping them and I still can't get past the smell/taste. As long as Apollo doesn't change their recipe I'll be fine. :)

I was interested in reading the replies in this thread because my ADV is Apollo tobacco mixed with their RY4. I have purchased (wasted) so much money buying samples and small bottles from other vendors I'm thinking I'll never find anything I like better! I've purchased from at least 10 different popular vendors and I can immediately tell I won't like the juice just from the smell of it. I let them all steep for a good two weeks, try vaping them and I still can't get past the smell/taste. As long as Apollo doesn't change their recipe I'll be fine. :)

They also have pretty good warranty. One of my batteries was dead on arrival and they shipped me another one immediately. Made a nice impression on me.

metrabolic

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Chandler, AZ
I love pink spot. Some of my favorites are peach pit tobacco, creme de mint, and fuzzy navel.

I also like mt baker vapor's ecto cooler, and green ice.

One of my favorites that I ordered when I first started was cool berry, but I can't remember the vender.

I also have a few favorites from a local store.

If I had one recommendation it would be to try and find a place that you can sample juice.

I saw some recommendation for Zeus juice, I hated it. Was very chemically tasting to me. Steeped and was still bad, But like a lot have said taste is subjective. So sample packs from different vendors might help.

Last edited:

XtianApi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Tucker, Georgia
I forgot to say something. Someone mentioned that mtbakervapor has to steep a while, like many juices do. I made the mistake of ordering samples, letting then steep two weeks, trying them, then ordering big bottles of what I liked with two of the extra flavor shots. After the big bottles steeped two weeks they were great, but after two months they were way too strong. Now, if I'm completely out of a flavor, I'll order one bottle with extra flavor shots, then the other bottles with no extra shots.

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
I tried a few over-the-counter liquids and was not impressed. Then I put an order in with https://www.backwoodsbrew.net/ and was blown away! Some flavors are better than others but the Orchard Frost was amazing and the Casablanca was excellent as well.

+1 on the Orchard Frost

I also love their Peach

MzWizardOfVape

Verified Member
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
I've spent so much money on "trying" new juices that I doubt I'll be saving any money from not smoking. At least I will be healthier...just as poor but healthier, lol

One company I know I can always trust for consistant juice and great customer service is aquavaporcig. I believe they use a 80/20 mix and all that I've tried from them have been loaded with flavor.

There are so many companies to choose from that it's hard to pick just one. A lot of people swear by Mr Baker but I must hae ordered the wrong things because they aren't my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread