What e-juice is in your daily rotation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tereastarr

Jul 24, 2013
Minnesota, USA
I haven't been one of those lucky ones who have found their all day vape, so I have evod clearos I rotate throughout the day. Here's what's in mine:

vape Dojo, Kola Float, 18mg
vape Dojo, Peaches & Cream, 18mg (please start making this again as I'm almost out!)
MBV, Root Beer, 18mg
MBV, Orange Dream Bar, 18mg

and my newest, still trying to determine if it stays, flavor (just started it last night):

MBV, Maple Pecan, 12mg (it was the freebie with my last order).

What's your rotation look like?

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I would love to know how you make your Milk Chocolate Toffee Cappuccino. I have yet to find a coffee or a chocolate flavor that doesn't taste burnt or like rubbing alcohol :blink:

I suggest trying Halo Belgian Cocoa. It's not sweet, but it is amazing.

No burnt or rubbing alcohol taste from any of NLV liquids. Their Caparillo Cafe is enjoyable.

To answer the OP:
One of my daily's is Harbor Nite from NLV (which has some chocolate tones)
My other two fav's are Bounty Hunter and Gold from NLV.

I do have some other brands in my selection (including that Belgian), but most of the NLV's could be all day vapes for me, if I dared to run out of Bounty Hunter, Gold & Harbor Nite. :)

island coconut, simply pear, watermelon drip, belgium blue all by vape dudes

menthol from halo

apple dapple sold by another forum

and a few simply delicious DIY flavors, butterscotch espresso, butterscotch apple, strawberry banana smoothie, apple, graham cracker and vanilla custard

Last edited:

Intervap

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2013
Port Huron, Mi
I've been swapping between Namber Juice's Army Tobacco and Hippie Blend. I've also occasionally filled my tank with generic vanilla or Turkish tobacco, or both!
I find that if your tobacco is way too robust for your taste, add a little vanilla to it in a tank and let it sit for a couple hours. Probably one of my favorite mixed vapes, since I haven't found a vendor that has a vanilla tobacco flavor.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
LOL - I just ran all my clearo's dry, cleaned them, and then filled them with juice I DON'T REALLY LIKE THAT MUCH - cause I have to get through it somehow, right?

Here's my "keepers" - stuff I know I like and plan to have several "in stock" all the time:

Halo Tribeca
Halo Freedom
MyFreedomSmokes Turkish Tobacco, with some vanilla splashed in (preferably Copper Creek vanilla, but I'm out)
MrELiquid - Grey Matter
MrELiquid - RY4 (I think - I just ordered more, hopefully it's the one I think it is)
NicQuid - StrawNana Smoothie
NicQuid - Banana Nut Bread
VapeSales - Vanilla Tobacco (but the cheaper White Label, not the Gold Label!)

devildoescry

Jul 31, 2013
Minnesota
I recently tried some of Virgin Vapor's Absolute line, and I'm hooked. So my rotation has now changed to include them, though I do need to get through my old stuff before I order more.

Here's my top four:
Virgin Vapor's Snake Bite @ 12mg. Amazing. Can't get enough. It's so addictive, and I swear every puff is different (in a completely awesome way).
Virgin Vapor's Vanilla Latte @ 12 mg. Not my fave vanilla, but the best damn latte I've tried yet.
Simply Vapour's Chai Tea @ 18 mg. This one is nice, but I mostly want to get rid of the damn stuff so I can order more flavors lol.
Simply Vapour's Caramel Cappuccino @ 18 mg. Great flavor, but ruins tanks because it's too thick and wicks really badly. I put distilled water in it, still ruins the damn things. I can only put a couple drops in other flavors, which defeats the purpose, so I'm really unhappy. I'm thinking of just tossing the stuff, which sucks because again, tastes great. But, I'm not about to buy a whole new tank just for one flavor that I'm sure other companies make better anyway.

BTW, Simply Vapour is a local MN company for me, and while I love supporting local businesses, I feel they're just too expensive ($10 for a 7 ml bottle?!?!) and honestly, her fluids are way too thick...and they're PG/VG mixes! Plus, they're like 70/30, which is gross.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread