Strawberry Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
15.gif

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Alright, some of mine that I keep in rotation:

Halo Belgian Cocoa (best chocolate I've found, hands down)
Halo Kringle's Kurse
DIY Ry4 blend (after I'm said and done with it, it smells like peanut butter cookies, and taste like nirvana)
DIY Sweet Cinnamon (just this side of a red hots taste, awesome flavor switcher for those "blah" times)
MBV Thug juice
DIY Mint Mocha Java (think a mint mocha starbucks near the holidays)

All of these are 12mg (though I do have some of them as 6mg), my personal DIY mixes are 50/50.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
I have only been Vaping for 7 days.

I start the morning with Tombstone 16 mg (sorry I don't have the brand name, the Vape shop I went to distills smaller portions from a large bottle)
When that runs out I switch to Vaping Monkey's Planet of the Grapes 12 mg, with a few drops of eLiq Cube Frozen Tundra 6mg.
I end the day with Vaping Monkey's Melon Yetti 6 mg, also with a few drops of Tundra.

I plan to gradually bring down the nicotine levels to zero

I am finding that I am not loving the Tombstone and Yeti flavors as much as when I started.

Hill

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Texas USA
Started the day with MBV Butterscotch and MBV White Tea with a splash of Apricot.
Finished up the Butterscotch and loaded some MBV Doublemint Gum then topped off the white tea/Apricot mix.
Enjoying both atm but considering loading up some MBV Banana Cream Pie (love that stuff).
My flavors change daily some more than others. :laugh:

Last edited:

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Fuzion Vapor:
Unicornblood, Everlast, Rastablood..and I regret not ordering a bottle of XTC when I got my last order.

I just ordered from Pink Spot recently to try to see if I'd still like them like I did when I first started, and after getting the sampler with a long run of nothing but fusion liquid, I was extremely disappointed. Pink Spot was the only flavor from them I liked, and even still, I wanted to go back to fuzion's. I'm about to get three recently put out flavors from them...I'll let you know how that goes.. Cookie Monster, Boo Berry, and Starblast.

Tegan1110

Aug 8, 2013
Leeds UK
Well you guys all have some VERY interesting flavours aside from what I can readily get here in the UK. I plan on ordering online soon and hope to get something a little more exotic than my usual vapes:

LIQUITA Strong Mint
DEKANG Red Cola
IBREATHE Bubblegum

I am yet to find a convincing tobacco flavour that i actually like, but since vaping for almost 3 weeks, ive realised that I dont like analogs any more (they are disgusting, eh?!) so perhaps I'm not going to find a tobacco flavour that I enjoy... hmm....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread