What Flavor Are you Vaping Right Now? - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm vaping some juice from a local shop here called Monster Vape. They make their own and strawberry mojito is my most favorite juice from any place to date. They have one shop here in Corpus Christi and two in San Antonio if you are close I recommend you give them a try. I have orders coming from mister e liquid, AIV, AVE, and viper vape so I'm sure my favorite wont be at the top for long.

Wicked & Coiled

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Stratford, NJ
Excuse me for hijacking a bit, but real quick, the Omega is on my list for vapemail next paycheck... Is it Worth it???? How does the AFC work on it? I dont like the super airy stuff.

The Omega is pretty nice, especially in the looks department. You can slide the cap to reduce the airhole size, and get a tighter draw, but even right up to the point where its almost completely shut, the draw is still slightly airier than your typical clearomizer. Safe to say its even airier then the stock air flow on in IGO L.

Mind you I've never used the single coil air flow on the Omega. I only use it for dual coil builds, as with most atties I own. So if you're looking at building dual coils you might have to put up with a draw that is a little too airy to get a good stiff, mouth to lung hit.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Currently vaping Cracker Jack from Flavorz by Joe and ordered some Blue Suede Shoes from NicVapes. I recently got try Gambit from 5Pawns and really enjoyed that. I have been getting into the sweet foods flavors lately and have been pleased so far. I used to be more into fruit and candy but the sweet foods seem to have a more pungent aroma and flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread