What flavors are in the SI sample packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm Michael, and I'm new to e-cigs.

I bought a menthol disposable toward the end of my pack (I have 5 analogs left) to see if I like it, and so far, I really do. I don't have to stop everything to go have a cigarette, unless I want to (I can't smoke analogs indoors where I am). I'm now planning on purchasing the Volt starter kit with 2 batteries.

My only concern is about the sample packs Smokeless Image offers. There's three sample packs, Smooth, Sweet, and Strong. I am a menthol smoker, and the description of Ice Menthol seems to be what I want, "tobacco" and menthol. Does anyone know of what flavors are included in the samples, or if Ice Menthol is in one of them (to have a fall back if I like that particular flavor)? I've smoked hookah plenty of times and tried many flavors, so I have a general idea of what the different flavors will taste like... I smoke on average 3/4 of a pack per day, so my guess on strength would be either 1.2% or 1.8% (Medium or High).

I'm still debating on whether I want manual or auto. It's only $2 more for manuals so I'm most likely just going to "suck it up" and deal with not getting a soda one day...

Also, really happy this forum works with Tapatalk! I am always on the go!

Oh, didn't explain well. The starter kit I got has two options. Manual 78mm for $1 more each, or Auto 65mm/78mm (78mm being $1 more). I got the manual 78mm in black/green. I spotted somewhere on here (before registering) that they were out of them or something. Oh well. I like green :)

Also, spotted the 10% off code so I saved about $4.50. :D

... And Labor Day is coming ...

If there's another sale ill probably get another sample pack. They're on sale now for $8.something.

I'm so excited for this to come! I got priority shipping cus I'm down to 3 analogs (when I would probably be down to 1. So far, my digi/analog combo is working for me. Once these analogs are done it's all vape for me. I want to quit analogs so bad ("only" 12 years on them) because of the smell and inconvenience, and especially the price. Mainly for my health, though. I'm only 27 (in about a month) and I don't feel as I should.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread