Status
Not open for further replies.

Discord

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
I don't know of any other unique glass tanks out there, but if you're looking for something rare or unique, you could take a look around your area to see if there are any glass blowers and commission something to be custom made. All you'd have to do is give them inner diameter, outer diameter and length requirements, then talk with them about some design ideas.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
I have 2 19mm IBTanked tanks. Perfect size on a twist. Excellent quality.

I have one from this guy Hand blown custom one of a kind tanks
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Guanch....com/pages/Guanche-Glass/209287929089785&_rdr

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380083693.724975.jpg

I also have a simple Pyrex tank from OGCigs. Com. Simple, but works great. Cheaper than the IBTs

Personally I think the Phiniacs are expensive for what they are. But some really like how they look.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

TafkanX

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Lubbock, Texas, United States
I recently purchased a Smoktech Pyrex Aro and it's been performing brilliantly for me thus far. No leaks, smooth draw (a little on the airy side, but you can alter the draw to suit your preference by covering one or more of the four vent holes), and it looks pretty sharp. I also like the stainless steel tip much better than the plastic tips on many other bottom-coil clearomizers. Only downside is it's a little bit of a pain to fill without a needle tip bottle because of the lip on the threading. Not impossible, you just have to pay a little bit more attention. I probably only notice it because my previous tank was a Tumbler (also Smoktech) which was ridiculously easy to fill.

Overall I'm quite happy with it.

Discord

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
I have a few glass tank type systems...

Protank II (reliable, easy to set up, decent flavor)
Protank (same as above, but not as nice)
Fogger (hard to set up, but great performance)
AGT (for my Chi You)
Chobra (terrible)
and this:
Chemisis and AGRplus.jpg
UD AGR+ without the bottom locking cap part, on top of a Chemisis. I'm not generally a fan of carto-tanks, but this works well, looks fantastic, and with the airhole controls on the mod closed you can refill from the refill without any leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread