Status
Not open for further replies.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England
Cirrus tanks are beautiful tanks but there always out lol my local BM is still waiting on there order. wish it would come soon. But they must be doing well and in demand so im very happy for them.

yeah, I couldn't figure out how to order from them....then learned that they are only carried at B&M's. wish they sold directly to customers on their website.

Jfreetu

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
Tulsa OK
Well after my Ibtanked package got "missent" courtesy of USPS I finally received them today and I love the tanks but no, the Pro V caps are too large to fit the IBTanked. The IBT are very nice glass and super thick which makes the inner diameter smaller. Here's some pics:

Provari mini /w IBTanked goober fish

Provari_blue.jpg

with the Pro V in mini size tube from Vaporfexion

Provari_green.jpg

Here's the regular size IBT glass I ordered

IBTanked_reg.jpg

So let me know if you find a glass tube that'll work /w the pro v please.

How does the paint hold up on the IBTanked? Does it wear well?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Can someone compile a list of the artistic style tubes that are available? I'm talking phiniac, bedazzle etc.... I want to get a few but I want to know what my options are and i am so not good at keeping track of stuff.
Just visit the tank manufacturer's websites and see what they offer. Keep notes of what you like.

Don't expect us to do your homework for you. :glare:

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Can someone compile a list of the artistic style tubes that are available? I'm talking phiniac, bedazzle etc.... I want to get a few but I want to know what my options are and i am so not good at keeping track of stuff.

Just visit the tank manufacturer's websites and see what they offer. Keep notes of what you like.

Don't expect us to do your homework for you. :glare:

I think most of the really good vendors have been mentioned in this thread already, so it shouldn't be too difficult to pull them out. Besides the two that you mentioned, IBTanked offers painted tubes as well, and though they don't have them at the moment, they should have that option again in the coming weeks.

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
yeah, I couldn't figure out how to order from them....then learned that they are only carried at B&M's. wish they sold directly to customers on their website.

Cirrus told me that direct sales are in the works for 2013. I hope it goes well for them. The company makes really gorgeous tanks.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Cirrus told me that direct sales are in the works for 2013. I hope it goes well for them. The company makes really gorgeous tanks.

You can buy a few different colors from a certain site i forget now. I'll have to look it up again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
I think that regardless of whether the flavor is sufficiently reactive to crack the tube, there is still no guarantee that the plastics are not leaching into the juice. For this reason it makes sense to go with glass tubes and stainless steel end caps.

Mainly replying for sub. Tho, I encourage those interested to read up a little on Bisphenols. It's what polycarbonate is made of.

Anyone compiled a Readers Delight version of this thread? Bedazzled tanks seem like a real bargain, but I can't wrap my head around what caps to use for which tank. And the dedicated thread is close to 700 pages :D

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Haven't found this posted yet..
Found a new pyrex tank for you tank collectors..
The Legionarii
Legionarii Cartomizer Tank Kit
Can't post pics since empiremods won't let you right-click on them. And I'm too lazy to screen-shot!
I'll help ya out :) A buddy went there yesterday and picked us up a couple.
20130312_185011_zps81dd74ec.jpg

20130312_182425_zps2dd3ed50.jpg

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
I am surprised nobody mentioned High Desert Vapes.

I purchased a couple class tanks from High Desert Vapes and they are most excellent!

For Sale

I am a simple kind of man, so I went with a classy green tank. Big Green gets comments every where he travels. Here he is on my ole trusty Ego C Twist:

View attachment 199844

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I am surprised nobody mentioned any legit blown glass carto tanks. That is what I am looking for. THE GLASSMAN is good and also reasonably priced...and is one of the few guys out there still taking 100% custom orders:

Home - KOSMIC GLASS
If I'm not mistaken, Kosmic Glass has had some issues in the past (and on multiple occassions) with delivering on orders. Before ordering let the buyer beware and do some searches here on ECF first.

If I am mistaken on this, I appologize in advance.

damselle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
New England

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA