Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
I know what PG & VG is made from but what is Essence made from??? :confused:

Essence has both PG and VG. However, there are several people here that have a PG allergy that are able to vape Essence with no problem. Personally, I am not a fan of VG and really like the Essence. So, it seems to work for everyone as long as they enjoy the flavors

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
yep it's a class act Queen... i got my first Essences today; great tinted glass, recessed spout, great flavors, amazing vapor plumes.
I have a question: i find the spout works fine after the drips start coming, but someone mentioned that they thought you were supposed to use a pipette or transfer it to a bottle... i don't think so... what do you say?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Essence has both PG and VG. However, there are several people here that have a PG allergy that are able to vape Essence with no problem. Personally, I am not a fan of VG and really like the Essence. So, it seems to work for everyone as long as they enjoy the flavors

From what I understand from posters, Lorann flavorings generally contain PG. So, we all get some PG in a Lorann flavored juice. Since 10% seems to be popular in the flavor recipes, I wonder how much of that 10% is PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread