The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Zenith d22 tank

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Heidi S, Mar 4, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Heidi S

Heidi S Full Member

Jan 24, 2019
    UK
    Hello,

I am a dtl vaper, however I have ordered a zenith d22 tank for more stealth vaping and keeping clouds to a minimum when out and about waiting at bus stops lol. I will be pairing it with a vaporesso baby which is nice and small too.

I just wanted to know what the best ratio of juice would be for this tank as I am used to vaping 70/30 in the mesh pro and most of my juice is 70/30. I have read that it comes with the 0.5 plexus mesh coil and 1.6 coil. But that you can also buy the 0.8 coil used in the larger zenith tank - is that correct as it seems the 0.8 coils get rave reviews?

Would my current ejuices be ok to use or am I going to have to buy 60/40 or 50/50 juice?

Thanks in advance!

2. greek mule

greek mule Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2018
    Athens,Greece
    I think you are going to be fine with 70/30 vg/pg

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. EnzoVape

EnzoVape Super Member

Feb 28, 2019
    France
    It’ll be fine with your actual juices, no worries :thumb:
    I have yet to try the new 0,5 plexus coil but to me the 0,8 coils are better than the 1,6.
    And yes you can use any Zenith coils either in your D22 Zenith or thé large one :thumb:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Heidi S

Heidi S Full Member

Jan 24, 2019
    UK
    Thanks everyone! I’ve got the tank and am really impressed. The plexus coil is pretty good for flavour too (running at 16w). Can get a really good restrictive dtl which surprised me :thumbs:

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.