What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prometheus

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Pittsburgh PA
I have tried emailing through their website and directly to Deana, but no reply in over 3 weeks. I guess I'm moving on. Anybody know of a good replacement for Honey Flue?

I believe BWB gets there flavor from Liquid Xpress. But don't quote me on that ;)

Liquidxpress Honey Flue Cured E-liquid

As for what is going on... that is a good question. I ordered some fluid that was in stock a week ago and still have heard nothing.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I believe BWB gets there flavor from Liquid Xpress. But don't quote me on that ;)

Liquidxpress Honey Flue Cured E-liquid

As for what is going on... that is a good question. I ordered some fluid that was in stock a week ago and still have heard nothing.
That flavoring does come from liquid xpress. THey are at the mercy of when they want to or can send it. Ill ask Deana if there is any timeframe on it returning.

warrenc

Oct 17, 2011
Tacoma,WA
I would appreciate that. I have sent two emails with no response, and my inclination is to give up. I've tried a couple other flavors, including the liquid xpress honey flue, and nothing comes close. I really hate being at the mercy of a vendor, but that's where I'm at right now. About to give up and go back to regular cigarettes full time. Sad, but I'm sort of leaning that way anymore. The whole culture seems to have changed, and not for the better.

Reactions: yeahmon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread