What is the best atomizer foir bottom feed mods???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Raider,

Just my luck that I only bought one and it jammed up lol. I'll let you know what Isaac says when he gets the return and when I get the replacement. In the meantime my glass tips are working well on both my original Reo bottom feeding and on my Vapemate when I put it on the Reo. One of the main reasons I use my Reo so much is the large cup, I can blow back I little juice into the cup when I overfeed (on purpose).

Caffusss

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
California
:facepalm:I have three Reos and want another...I sometimes have gotten juice in my mouth....but rarely. I have also gotten juice in my mouth dripping with other mods. It is not the mod it is the way it is used. If theres a lot of juice in it ....or you draw on it to hard...or your battery is in need of recharging, this can happen....it will not turn into vapor before it reaches your mouth.

Caffusss

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
California
I cant imagine changing a Reo into a top feeder..by attaching a device to it.....that will drip the juice in the top of the atty...which is where the juice has to go before it can enter your mouth...With the bottom feeder..the juice has to go up through the bottom to the top before it can get into your mouth. With a top feeder..its already there at the top...I have no idea why you get juice in your mouth w bottom feeders.

banjo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2010
Rio Oso, CA
I have 4 REO mods & use LR510 attys on all of them. I also have 2 Phidias mods and an Integrity. I use LR510 attys on the Integrity & regular 510 attys on the Phidias. The Phidias burns much hotter than the other mods & does not function well with LR attys. Because of the price, I buy all of my attys from EastMall & GreenHouse One, who sell them for $3.00 ea. in packs of 5.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I have 4 REO mods & use LR510 attys on all of them. I also have 2 Phidias mods and an Integrity. I use LR510 attys on the Integrity & regular 510 attys on the Phidias. The Phidias burns much hotter than the other mods & does not function well with LR attys. Because of the price, I buy all of my attys from EastMall & GreenHouse One, who sell them for $3.00 ea. in packs of 5.

Gotta agree with that one, however I believe Eastmalls are $3.95 and of a higher QC better Atty then GH1's Atty's,,,, Also, I know there expensive @ $15 but price doesn't always dictate a purchase, the newer Pyrex drip tips are an awesome drip tip, after a week or more of using these, I know longer get juice in my mouth when using my bottom feeders or any PV for that matter, these are super

Last edited:

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Malik, you've been vaping much longer than I have, but I'm thinking your inhale is perhaps too strong?

The only time I've gotten juice in my mouth from my Reo Grand is when I was using a Bauway 306 with the included clear plastic drip tip. The tip is a bit short and the 306 gives an airy draw, so I have to moderate my inhale to keep from getting juice on my tongue.

Lately, my atty of choice is an IKV 801 tall with a stealth adapter. I often flood this atty and draw on it pretty hard and have never gotten juice past the drip tip.

Last edited:

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just to let everyone who thinks there is something wrong with my draw, it's not. I don't draw hard enough to get juice in my mouth on any type of device. If that were the case I would be getting the same result on top feeds and dripping with regular mods but I'm not. And it's not the mods, it's the atomizers that are being used with the bottom feeders that are the problem..

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
I read the following today in the REO terminology thread. I tried it and it works well. I'm using a Cisco LR 306 atty.

"Blind Squonk: The act of sucking gently on the drip tip as you squonk the juice...as soon as you feel pressure in your mouth (some say, when you hear a slight gurgle) let off and that should be enough juice to vape. This term is credited to Infernia!!"

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey everybody,
If you're looking for some new attys to try on your bottom feeders I got a recommendation today from redeyedancer (the maker of Reo mods). He personally uses the attys from Avid Vaper : Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid and Accessories on his Reo's so they've got to be good.
oI'm going to wait for the release of their HV attys since I only vape at 6V, can't wait to try them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread