Not open for further replies.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Loose MTL: Manta V2 with a single coil. SS/Ni80
3555201-2.jpg

VERY leak resistant and over squonk tolerant.
Great flavour and super easy to build.

I bought half a dozen.

Cheers
I

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
Hate to say it, but the Svoe Mesto Gorgon...

IMG_20190324_183155.jpg

Now it comes at a price. It's pretty odd how you have to adjust things, and with all 12 air pipes in there, it can be pretty airy. Also with the air pipes in, you MUST keep the coil(s) dead center or risk shorting something out. Also, wicking can be a pain in the ... with the bottom pipes in (I usually either keep it top air only or 1 or 2 pipes on the bottom only). And you can't just drip down the mouthpiece unless you remove the spitback cone. It's also not a small RDA - it's 26mm in diameter.

Runner up would be the Pulse 24mm or the PulseX RDA.

Other than that, the flavor is pretty banging, it's classified as an RDCA (Rebuildable dripping customizable atomizer)

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I'm aged, me ould eyes are going dim, and my hands aren't as steady as they once were ( "Take the useless old bar steward out and shoot him!" shouts the crowd... ) I am a flavour chaser, old enough to take pleasure in something solidly built, and well engineered.

I only revisted Dripping Atomisers a couple of months ago and by happenstance found the Vaping Outlaws "Enforcer" ... and it was love at first vape.

Plenty of room inside to build, lovely big wire fixing screws with big slots, great system for controlling the air and super for flavour - I use mine with single coils at low watts and cannot fault it.

The Outlaws don't always get it right - their Black Scorpion is a great looking but airy leaker of a thing, but the "Enforcer" for me is the RDA. I've got two now - I'll get few more when I'm back in the Uk as back ups. 75.jpg 74.jpg

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
I'm aged, me ould eyes are going dim, and my hands aren't as steady as they once were ( "Take the useless old bar steward out and shoot him!" shouts the crowd... ) I am a flavour chaser, old enough to take pleasure in something solidly built, and well engineered.

I only revisted Dripping Atomisers a couple of months ago and by happenstance found the Vaping Outlaws "Enforcer" ... and it was love at first vape.

Plenty of room inside to build, lovely big wire fixing screws with big slots, great system for controlling the air and super for flavour - I use mine with single coils at low watts and cannot fault it.

The Outlaws don't always get it right - their Black Scorpion is a great looking but airy leaker of a thing, but the "Enforcer" for me is the RDA. I've got two now - I'll get few more when I'm back in the Uk as back ups. View attachment 805933 View attachment 805935

Vaping Outlaws - Enforcer RDA

• Useful
Reactions: madstabber

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I like the Profile but unlike others I haven’t noticed any difference between Dovpo’s mesh and Nexmesh. Both are good and with my bad eyes and shaky hands mesh is much easier to work with. I have a hell of a time trying to get my rayon through the center of a coil. With the mesh I clamp one side tuck the rayon under and clamp the other side, easy peazy. The flavor is outstanding as well so it’s a win win for me. The best coil rda flavor wise would have to be the gasmods gr-1. I use it to taste test my diy mixes and with the tiny chamber it packs a flavor punch. So there you have it, it’s been definitively answered, Profile unless you want standard coils then it’s the gr-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread