What is the best way to taste lots of different flavours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I recently received a bunch of flavours, 15 to be exact, and I only own 2 mini vivi novas, 2 vivi novas, and 2 startdust 2.0 clearos. I was wondering what the best method of testing them all out would be? I'd assume dripping? If so, can someone give me a 'how to' on dripping? The batteries I have are 2 eGo twist's (1000 mah) and 2 eGo Minis.

Burly

Molon Labe
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Park Hills, MO, U.S.A.
My mouth can't handle more than a few new flavors a day. IMHO, fill your two clearos with the juices you want to try first. The wicks are shorter and easier to clean. Vape them for a day. If you love it, put it in a Nova and enjoy. If you hate it, put it in the back of the rotation and let it steep a while. I can clean, dry and refill a clearo in a relatively quick amount of time. My Novas are special and I let them sit and dry overnight.

I keep 5-10 clearos around to try juices in. They are relatively cheap and I happen to break them often for some reason. Not a single juice of mine makes a better tank until it has passed the test in a clearo.

Burly

Molon Labe
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Park Hills, MO, U.S.A.
I recently received a bunch of flavours, 15 to be exact, and I only own 2 mini vivi novas, 2 vivi novas, and 2 startdust 2.0 clearos. I was wondering what the best method of testing them all out would be? I'd assume dripping? If so, can someone give me a 'how to' on dripping? The batteries I have are 2 eGo twist's (1000 mah) and 2 eGo Minis.

Those minis are the cutest things, aren't they? Great for stealth vaping!

Burly

Molon Labe
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Park Hills, MO, U.S.A.
I use a ViVi daily on my eGo. I also have Mini Novas which are cool since they take the same coil. Admittedly, the ViVis are a little top heavy, but I don't care one bit.
2012-09-22_00-24-27_625.jpg

The one on the left is the one I ran over.

Last edited:

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
Dripping is the best for taste testing. You can sit down and go through as many flavors as you want with only a few drops of each. It's also the best way to check juices that are steeping.

tip: Get some 100% VG (down here we can get 6oz/5$ at the pharmacy called "Pure Glycerin USP") and to change flavors, just puff through a few drops of plain/no nic and then drip the new flavor cleanly.

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I have an atty just for that. A few drips and a few puffs and on to the next flavor.

Same here. One atty is just for tasting. It even gets a bath every night if it's been nice. I go try a lot of different flavors somedays depending on my work schedule. When I give it the bath it's in Everclear (190 proof grain alcohol and no I don't drink it. I still remember to this day when I was 18 and got drunk on it. OMG the hangover lasted for days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread