What is the current state of the Ecig Bans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap3rLov3r

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Dunnellon Florida *near Ocala*
they would have to tax every ingrediant (well all 3 of them) indevidually to even come close to slowing us down. All of our favorate places to buy e liquid is out of the basement or office of some average Joe, I can do it you can do it so what is a tax going to accomplish and they cant ban any of those ingredients either, and as far as the e cig itself goes well upon reading a few tutorials every part of an e cig could be replicated. So we can Never be stopped.

MissRoboSm0ke

Apr 26, 2010
Ohio
I can understand the government wanting tax money and blah blah... but why e cigs aren't socially accepted, or even allowed indoors (as apparently in some states), I'll never know. You cannot smell the vapor, and the sight of it disappears in 3 seconds. I live in Ohio and would have never known of e cigs had it not been for someone using one in the bar I work at. After I inquired, I bought one, and now I'm spreading the word. I have no idea if there are any regulations on them here, and if I had the time and money - I would love to open up my own kiosk to sell them at my local mall. So how does one find out about the legal status of e cigs in her own state?

PrincessWilly

Apr 22, 2010
I just wanted to point out that if they Did tax anything, it would only be eLiquid that contains nicotine. The FDA doesn't have any authority over anything except the products that actually contain nicotine. You'll note that rolling papers aren't taxed. I'm sure they could smack their regular tax on it (like when you buy a pencil, or toilet paper), but any extra taxes will likely be on the nicotine products only.

jeanblackwood

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Fort Pierce Florida
For me, a tax isn't the problem...It would be the ban on E-cig that I worry about...Lets face it...except for food and medicine, most everything else is taxed...so why should PVs be different....Enjoy..
I'm not opposed to paying sales tax but if they tax rediculously like they do on cigarettes they will get unaffordable like cigarettes . Look at how much I've saved so far . That's a chunk of change .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread