What is the lowest nicotine E-Cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
0.00000000000000000000000000000001mg?

It's not the ecig that dictates the nicotine amount, it's only the liquid in it. I wouldn't tell you to buy any ecig that has prefilled liquid in it because they're expensive and usually not very good.

What ecig do you have now or what are you looking to get?

You just need to buy a cartomiser or something and just fill it with whatever nicotine level you like.

E Cool

Moved On
May 30, 2012
0.00000000000000000000000000000001mg?

It's not the ecig that dictates the nicotine amount, it's only the liquid in it. I wouldn't tell you to buy any ecig that has prefilled liquid in it because they're expensive and usually not very good.

What ecig do you have now or what are you looking to get?

You just need to buy a cartomiser or something and just fill it with whatever nicotine level you like.

I see what you are saying . Big Thanks!! And also to everyone that replied.
I can see by some of the replies I ought to give some explanation..
Somehow I missed it all this E-Cig is entirely new to me I guess I am very old school and a very heavy long time experienced.real cigarette smoker.

I am totally blown away by E - Cigs they look great are more convenient , smell better taste better and are way cleaner in every respect and are overall less expensive than regular cigarettes ..

Recently I had a serious chest cold and could hardly breathe , I almost could not shake it and saw some E- cigs ( at the drug store and bought them and I now am breathing just fine in fact better. than I have in years and I am over that cold. )

I since did some checking on the net and found out that real cigarettes have like 500 ingredients and like 40 are like poisonous and cancer causing.

My father died of cancer at 42 years of age and one of my sisters. died of cancer in 2006. as well as all of my fathers siblings also died of cancer.
I have some friends who also died of cancer , obviously I am genetically inclined toward cancer myself BUT I love smoking , kind of think of it so did they.

In a way it sort of makes me sad and mad as I wish this stuff came out long ago,
I really know little about E - Cigs. other than what I just stated and am just trying to learn about it all , not that I am all that bright but still I know they are like a million times better .

So far I smoked 2 Krave disposable E - Cigs one regular and one menthol and then I bought a charger and battery and some refill cartilages 21st century in which I like a whole lot better.

Again thank you and everyone else so very much for your very informative replies. :)

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
If your main concern is cancer risk, you should know that nicotine level has little or nothing to do with your chance of cancer. Nicotine has never been associated with a higher risk of cancer. It's all those other chemicals and tar that contributes to cancer.

If you want to quit cigarettes entirely, you will want a higher nicotine level. You would also benefit by getting yourself a good e-cig. The disposables and 21st Century introduced you to the possibilities. If you like them, you'll LOVE one of the good quality models and it will be much easier for you to quickly walk away from cigarettes completely. A good quality e-cig, like the Volt from smokelessimage.com need not cost much, if any, more than the underperforming models you have tried so far. They will make it a lot easier to quit and stay quit though.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
If your main concern is cancer risk, you should know that nicotine level has little or nothing to do with your chance of cancer. Nicotine has never been associated with a higher risk of cancer. It's all those other chemicals and tar that contributes to cancer.

If you want to quit cigarettes entirely, you will want a higher nicotine level. You would also benefit by getting yourself a good e-cig. The disposables and 21st Century introduced you to the possibilities. If you like them, you'll LOVE one of the good quality models and it will be much easier for you to quickly walk away from cigarettes completely. A good quality e-cig, like the Volt from smokelessimage.com need not cost much, if any, more than the underperforming models you have tried so far. They will make it a lot easier to quit and stay quit though.
What he said...

Also, you can make ANY nicotine level you want simply by getting a bottle of high strength and a bottle of zero.
Then you can mix them in any proportion you want to get whatever nicotine level you want.

Ember

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Tyler, TX
+1 to Sailorman.
I did the same thing you did 1 year and 1 month ago. I had a bad chest cold and pneumonia and went desperately searching for something I could tolerate to smoke. Found disposable e-cigs and made an instant switch.
I would advise you not to focus so much on nicotine level. It's a stimulant like caffeine that has been demonized by bad press and association with cigarettes.
You will not believe the world of options that are available to you right now in equipment and flavors. Take your time, do your research and ask plenty of questions. Then order a nicer performing piece of equipment than you are currently using when you feel ready for the next step. The volt from smokeless image is nice.
We're here to help.
<3
E.

Smokables

May 24, 2012
Florida
I totally agree with all of the advice everyone is giving you.
Smokeless Image is a great provider, they just had a 21% discount all of their products for Memorial Day, so deffinitally check them out for good deals on really high quality E-cigs.
+if you check further down on the main forum page, the directory page where it lists every section, there is an entire thread for smokeless image discounts and info.
If you can quit cold turkey by going 0mg that's fantastic, but if you find it hard don't give up you can always start at 18mg (the usual) and work your way down.
Side note: smokeless image does a 0mg juice

Forkeh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
California
Other than 0mg, the lowest I've seen sold is 6mg. However, that said, you can totally customize your nic content. If you get a 10ml bottle of 6mg and a 10ml bottle of 0mg and mix them both together, you'll get 20ml of 3mg liquid. If you get 10ml of 12mg liquid and 10ml of 6mg liquid and mix them together, you'll get 20ml of 9ml liquid. And so forth.

It's easy math, you just have to average. You don't even have to mix the same ml, you just have to break down your mls into equal parts. Like if you wanted a 4mg liquid, you could mix 10ml of 0mg and 20ml of 6mg, and you'd get 30ml of 4mg. Break down the 20ml of 6mg into two 10ml incriments (6+6+0)/3. It's all very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread