What Is The MOST Horrible/Stupid/Ridiculous Juice You've Ever Vape/Buy? (Referring to its taste, brands, name, anything!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
I thought the Blu @ Njoy cigs had a good taste and great vape,,,,for the first 15 seconds.

My favorite today, ( 3 years later ) , is coffee mixed with ice cream & vanilla, directly mixed in my tank st up.

This makes the flavor change slightly with each refill. IMO, a good thing.

Hope u find the right juice, for a great vape day.

VAPE ON

Shane Bappe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Cozad, Nebraska, United States
I sampled a red hot cinnamon at a brick and mortar a couple days ago that was good so I bought a bottle. Drove 1.5 hours home, loaded it up.. and it is HORRIBLE! Nothing like what I sampled! They must have messed this batch up! I tried it in two of my ProTanks and now I am having an impossible time getting the horrible flavor out of them!!

pnut599

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Michigan, USA
Bought my first kit 3 days ago (Lava) at a local Wild Bills Tobacco. I also, bought the juice also by Lava (Watermelon and Apple). Let me tell you that stuff is was great for the first puff, but after that it was like air. I thought I did all my homework, but then realized "Don't buy the China crap", which is what Lava fully is. 1st lesson learned. 5th post made...I'm official :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread