What is the most realistic fluid or catridges for normal b&h fags !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
Firstly i would like to say im a total newbie to the e cigarette world and how much this forum has helped me today !

But just need some serious help i am a smoker of 20 years smoking 20 fags a day (silk cut)

just got first ever e cigarette a black mini with blue led today and have to say its great and makes loads of vapour ! Thanks pillowbox

but i first tried than high strenth tabacco (regular)catridge which tasted like stawberry shisha ? And made me very dizzy !!

Then i thought id try the tabbaco flavor low strenth catridges which made me less dizzy but still tastes of strawberry shisha ?

Can anyone reccomend a liquid or catridge that really tastes like a real cigarrette ( like b&h or silk cut )

can anyone help !!.

Thanks

ApOsTle51

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2008
UK
hehe pillowbox , that made me laugh..i think you meant pillbox :)

pillowbox , sounds like he runs an adult shop, if u know what i mean ...nudge nudge

In all serious though Welcome to the forum the reason they taste the same is the atomizer will hold around 4 drops of liquid , so even if you change carts it's gonna taste like the previous flavour for the next 30 mins puffin.

I'll tell you now that you won't find a liquid that tastes like a cigarette 100%.

I've heard that 555 flavour from Electronic Cigarette | Free Yourself... | e-cigs Welcome tasted tobacco like but i havent tried that myself.

my personal e-liquid recommendation would be French pipe. i get mine from Totally Wicked E Liquid doesnt taste like silk cut tho ..but it is rather nice.

have a browse around the forum , there's plenty of topics about liquid flavours..have fun.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/2706-what-your-favourite-flavours.html some peoples favs in this thread :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread