What is the Virgina Like??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Crazington

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2009
Las Vegas
I'm a fan of 555 and RY4 especially, but I was wondering about the Virginia flavor juice. Any thoughts opinions?? I tend to lean to stronger, sweeter flavors.

Virginia is for Lovers...oh..not the state...
TW Virginia e-juice is my #1 favorite of all so far. #2 is JC Tennessee Cured...mmm mmm mmm

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
Holy crap - I just noticed that I've avoided 953 cigarettes...wow, and that's only one month. Plus I've "saved" $238.20...of course I've spent a small fortune in PV devices and juice...but overall I'm only behind a few hundred. I fully expect to make that up soon because I don't think I'll be buying any more juice for a while...unless MVS brings in some 555. I think I have plenty of devices too, so it'll just be spare atomizers, some batteries and some modded batteries from now on.

Speaking of juice - any thoughts on how long it lasts, or how long I can store it? By my calculations, once I receive my next order from MVS, I'm going to have almost 550 days of supply on hand; that's if I were to cut it all in half...if I cut further (which is likely because I vape low/no nic almost all the time), then I'm looking at 2 years worth of liquid.

I put 3ml RY4 x 24mg to 7ml PG...and it's great, decent throat hit, doesn't burn my lips off if I get a little on them, and provides a decent amount of flavor...much more than I thought it would. Good stuff MVS - Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread