What is wrong with all of my chocolate flavored juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimaw1313

Mar 30, 2011
Austin, Texas
So, I'm pretty new at all of this PV stuff. Needless to say, I got really excited to see that I could vape rocky road and smores....etc. So I ordered some, tried it out...eww. Gross. It all tastes burnt. I started with my rocky road first. After I got through gagging, I tried the smores. They taste the same! Is it that the rocky road is still in my atty? I tried to rinse it out but I don't think that worked. Anyhoo, I tried the smores on a nice, clean atty and still it tastes burnt. After that no matter what I vaped, all I could taste were burnt rocky road and smores....:(

Are these the type of flavors that do better once they have steeped a while?

CapableVapable

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
U.S.
Thin Mint from FSUSA is the only chocolate-type juice I've tried that I thought was decent (not that my foray into that genre has been extensive), and even with that, I kind of wished the chocolate wasn't there about half the time. Judging from what I've seen others say, I'm not sure this is a flavor that's really been nailed down yet in the vaping world.

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
This stuff is fantastic:
https://www.ttteliquids.com/Shop/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=33
It is hard to find a good chocolate. I'm going to have to try the FSUSA chocolates.
This is good too:
White Chocolate
but it's very easy to burn in the cartomizer. I've trashed at least 3 cartos vaping this stuff but it's been worth it.
I'm a chocolate fiend and have been pretty disappointed in a lot of the chocolate vapes I've tried.
I'm still searching. I'm probably going to try more Vaperite chocolate even if it does burn up my cartos.

Ps, I steeped all this stuff.

Last edited:

devilmama

Mar 26, 2011
Richmond VA
I can't say enough good stuff about iVape's Mint Chocolate. I've tried lots of chocolates, and tried mixing my own with chocolate flavorings from 3-4 different sources/compaies (PA, LorAnn's, FA, etc) and everything tasted chemical-y EXCEPT iVape's Mint Chocolate. It's an insanely good balance between the chocolate & mint, too (unlike those vendors who put menthol in any mint stuff - ew). And the chocolate...ohhhh...TRUE chocolate, smooth and sweet.
Just ordered a 30 ml bottle a few days ago because I was down to my last few drops, and literally had to bite back tears when it wasn't in the mailbox yesterday. It. Is. That. Good.
I'd seriously kill to get my hands on his recipe.

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've had the same problem with all but one of my chocolate juices I bought and I even order with double flavor from everyone where I can. I have tried butterfinger and a few others and the chocoloate taste just isn't there. I tried putting in some extra Loranns chocolate flavor and it never helps. The only one I found that comes close is the FSUSA Peppermint Patty which is really yummy. It's like eating the real stuff! I don't use much of it as it does tend to clog my atty and is a MUCH higher nic than I normally use. I'd thin it out with some VG but am afraid of it killing the yummy'ness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread