• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What is your ADV + share e juice recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_K

Jan 28, 2016
Seoul
And to answer your question Ryan, here are my top 2 ADVs (the only juices I've made again and again and again):

Dragon Lychee:
10% Dragonfruit (TFA)
5% Lychee (TFA)
5% Pomegranate (TFA)

Nuka-Cola:
Cola Syrup (TFA) 10%
French Vanilla (TFA) 10%
Menthol (TFA) .25%
Ethyl Maltol (TFA) 2%

Thank you for the recipes Nwasiq. I am going to be ordering some more flavors, and will definitely try out the dragon lychee and placid.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Placid
8% Pear
4% Strawberry
2% Honeysuckle
2% Key Lime

If you guys wanna give it a try. All TPA flavors

That works but the mixologist at Adirondack vapor has said repeatedly that every flavor in Placid is from a different flavor manufacturer which makes it tricky to figure out .

The above is a great one though .

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
That works but the mixologist at Adirondack vapor has said repeatedly that every flavor in Placid is from a different flavor manufacturer which makes it tricky to figure out .

The above is a great one though .
Did you try this recipe? If so, how does it compare to the original one? I'm assuming you have tried the original placid.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Did you try this recipe? If so, how does it compare to the original one? I'm assuming you have tried the original placid.

Actually i have not but very interested in doing so , i have been viewing a lot of "Placid Clone" threads and a few of them had the "Adirondack" main guy involved and commenting and he said four separate flavor companies are involved with original Placid.

Most say the above is very very close , i think it's a very tasty vape myself, i think it's great even before steeping .

It's a can't miss recipe imo.

nwasiq

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2014
Cheonan
Actually i have not but very interested in doing so , i have been viewing a lot of "Placid Clone" threads and a few of them had the "Adirondack" main guy involved and commenting and he said four separate flavor companies are involved with original Placid.

Most say the above is very very close , i think it's a very tasty vape myself, i think it's great even before steeping .

It's a can't miss recipe imo.

Do let me know if you try this recipe. I had heard great things about Placid but I was underwhelmed with this clone. I haven't tried the original one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread