The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

what is your all time favorite juice to vape in a reo mod?

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Matthew Bye, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. _more_

_more_ Moved On ECF Veteran

May 22, 2012
    I am one of the few that has bad reactions with VG. My clouds are comparable to smoking. Very visible and for me quite enough :)

I have asthma and when i first started vaping found out that VG makes my lungs and throat hurt. I couldn't breathe. It was devastating to think i might not be able to vape. I asked on ECF and was advised to try different combos of PG and VG. If i wanted to i can vape with a small amount of VG but i choose not to as it effects the flavor and mouth feel of my unflavored nic juice.

Some people have completely opposite reactions and have to eliminate PG instead of VG.

That's all, thanks for asking :D

2. super_X_drifter

super_X_drifter ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
    24 mg nic in 20%pg / 80% VG base.

That's it. No nasty taste, just thick clouds of bland vapor for this kid.

Shot thru cyberspace with my iGun

3. Crash Moses

Crash Moses Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2012
    Lansing, Michigan
    Absinthe in ol' Roxy Boxy and whatever fruity menthol I happen to be into in Sgt. Stryker.

4. SKYYcamel

SKYYcamel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 15, 2009
    Mississippi
    My main flavor is Honey Flue Cured that I DIY with the flavoring from Vaping Zone. I also really like COV4 from Clouds of Vapor. For a change of pace, I go with Peach Green Tea from Roar Vapor.

5. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    My ADV is Hypnotic Mist which is a FA flavor that I mix, 10%PG/90%VG at 15mg nic. I use about 14% flavoring. I play around with some fruity flavors....love Peach....but always fall back on my Hypnotic Mist when I'm "seriously" vaping. :)

6. pdib

pdib Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2012
    Lemonade (from MisterELiquid) @ 50/50.

Magic Fairy (from Good Life Vapor) mixed with Blacksmith (from MisterELiquid) @ 50/50

Clear (from dibi-labs)@ 33PG/66VG. (dibi-labs clear tastes like seltzer water)

Since trying unflavored/clear, I've taken to cutting my flavored ones in half with the clear.

7. pdib

pdib Registered Supplier - Offline ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2012
    There was a progression with me where, at first, only extracted tobaccos would do. Then some "tweeners". Now true tobacco flavors are repulsive to me.

8. johni

johni Extractor Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2012
    Columbia, Missouri
    I vape mostly NETs but high PG juice has been playing hell on my tongue lately so I'm trying Supe's 80/20 unflavored and it ain't bad.

9. aarhus

aarhus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    Aarhus, Denmark
    I just tried two 100% juices last night as a test, the 100%PG at 10mg/ml gave me a TH that slapped me up against the wall. The VG was softer, and slightly sweeter, and the vapor production was off the wall. It's weird to see massive plumes drifting towards the ground :)

No way I could stealth vape with 100% VG :D

Will try more concoctions in the lab

10. Matthew Bye

Matthew Bye Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah it seems pg is kinda thin so you need to thicken it a little with vg and vg dual purpose gives more vapor and has sweet notes. To much vg though and you will need to cut it with distilled water is what i herd to use if not pg. Im still very very new to mixing but it seems that minthol gives a nice TH even if you have a non nic juice. But tonight i will try some other flavors and see if there is any TH if i use something like bavarian creme, or banana nut bread. I kinda doubt it will have TH but it should still at least be as good as hookah.

11. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

A few of us around here, including Robert, use 100% VG juice. In fact the REO's were built to run it!

I don't thin mine at all. Of course adding flavoring does make a difference if it is PG based.

12. Treebeard

Treebeard Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Papa Smurf from Flavorz by Joe in the grand - A nice fruit blend but not overly sweet, flowery, or perfumed.

Voos Broo from Copper Creek in the mini 2.1 - Tobacco, raw vanilla and something else I can't put my finger on. None of the flavors are dominate or overpowering and not sweet. A nice blend.

Twisted Tobacco from Copper Creek in the VV grand - Tobacco and raw vanilla slightly sweet. Not overpowering subtle tobacco on exhale and a subtle wisp of vanilla on inhale.

Dream Tea from Mt. Baker in the Touchwood/IGO-L - I don't drink or even like tea much less tea flavored ejuice but this one turned me around and is now a regular in the cabinet.

Disclaimer: These are not suggestions for anyone to go and buy these. Just me sayin' what I like and what suits my tastes. I know what I like in flavor but I don't know what you like so don't buy these on my recommendation. I'd hate to think you wasted your money on ol' Treebeard's lame suggestions.:vapor:

13. newplague

newplague Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2010
    Oregon
    I've been vaping the same flavor for about 1 1/2 years now. I mix about 60% Perique Black (100% pg, 18mg) from FSUSA with 40% Oak Barrel Cider (100% vg, 18mg) from epipemods. The perique adds more of a down and dirty tobacco taste to the very smooth and sweet pipe flavor of the OBC. If you are a fan of pipe tobacco, epipemods' juice is perfect.

14. Stringer63

Stringer63 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2011
    KY
    I've been rockin my DIY waffle mix for over a year now as my exclusive flavor. TPA waffle, maple syrup and Loranns butter at 50/50 5mg. It's funny, but I no longer taste the actual waffle/syrup/butter any more (except for the first toke of the day) - I just get a sweet tone that I really can't put down. Reading about the unflavored sweetness of going w/o flavoring has me leaning to try this - maybe...

15. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    I tried that one, not bad. Something about coconut doesn't work for me.

I like unflavored high VG, and some of my DIY (Capella's and/or Flavour Arts are my fav flavorings).

Otherwise, for vendor juice: Copper Creek, The Plume Room, Ahlusions, and Alien Visions are all I really use anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.