Aug 19, 2013
NorCal

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Just couldn't deny the overwhelming evidence of what a fine piece of mechanical workmanship the REO is. With the help of the forum members and GOOGLE I ordered a REO Grand today with the RM2 and some vital accessories. To say I am stoked is an understatement.
Thanks to all who contribute here and answered my inquiry and made me feel at home.
More to come!!

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
Just couldn't deny the overwhelming evidence of what a fine piece of mechanical workmanship the REO is. With the help of the forum members and GOOGLE I ordered a REO Grand today with the RM2 and some vital accessories. To say I am stoked is an understatement.
Thanks to all who contribute here and answered my inquiry and made me feel at home.
More to come!!

You should maybe start an anticipation thread. Might keep you from biting your nails to the nub.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
You should maybe start an anticipation thread. Might keep you from biting your nails to the nub.

Funny you should say that. In the time since I ordered I have spent countless hours here reading all the informational threads compiled and of course those lead you off to side threads etc. Watched countless videos; spent time with super_X_drifter and the micro coils. Went and got my organic cotton and built some micro coils and metered them out so when it arrives after a period of admiration I can build out the RM2 and get going.

One question I do have; after I placed my order and got an invoice and confirmation; what's next? As I understand it shipping is fast and 3 days a week. I login to my account on the website but there is really no information for me to look at.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Funny you should say that. In the time since I ordered I have spent countless hours here reading all the informational threads compiled and of course those lead you off to side threads etc. Watched countless videos; spent time with super_X_drifter and the micro coils. Went and got my organic cotton and built some micro coils and metered them out so when it arrives after a period of admiration I can build out the RM2 and get going.

One question I do have; after I placed my order and got an invoice and confirmation; what's next? As I understand it shipping is fast and 3 days a week. I login to my account on the website but there is really no information for me to look at.

You will get an email from PayPal. In it will be your tracking number. Sometimes that email goes into your spam folder. Watch your tracking for the out for delivery day. You will have to sign for the package. If no one is there to sign you will be left a slip. You can take it to the P.O. or wait for them to deliver again.

Usually you get that email a day or two after you place your order.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
You will get an email from PayPal. In it will be your tracking number. Sometimes that email goes into your spam folder. Watch your tracking for the out for delivery day. You will have to sign for the package. If no one is there to sign you will be left a slip. You can take it to the P.O. or wait for them to deliver again.

Usually you get that email a day or two after you place your order.

OK folks got that email 2 days from East coast to West coast. NOW the anticipation really begins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread