What is your favorite Driip Tip and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaka

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Bought a bunch of cheap DTs (7 for $15 shipped) from FT to add to my collection...surprised that 2 are now my favs. One is a wide bore stainless on acrylic heat insulator w/ double O-rings ($2.05) and the other also a wide bore in delrin ($1.90)...not too pretty by itself but looks great on my Patriot imo and feels great in my mouth. Wide bores will prevent sputtering/straw effect and I agree with beckdg that they may give the perception of a cooler vape. So my two fav DTs cost me less than 4 bucks shipped...had to wait a couple of weeks though.

JBal4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Kalamazoo, MI, United States
P3240051.jpg
DrippingCartoTip

My all time favorite drip tips are the wide bore ss bully tips from Bullboxmods. Lifetime warranty, wide bore is great for dripping, amazing air flow, no splatter, and they are made to not get hot on your lips. They are a little pricey but so totally worth it! I have 3 now in trustone & acrylic and I wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
My all time favorite drip tips are the wide bore ss bully tips from Bullboxmods. Lifetime warranty, wide bore is great for dripping, amazing air flow, no splatter, and they are made to not get hot on your lips. They are a little pricey but so totally worth it! I have 3 now in trustone & acrylic and I wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING!
Silver Bullet with AGA T2.jpg

I have a Bull Box mods tru-stone tip also (above). Pricey but very nice.

driptipdesignz.jpg driptip.jpg

If you like tru-stone tips, also look into Drip Tip Designz. I have the above two. Not as pricey but just as good quality.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
My favorite right now is my jade driptip... It totally changed the flavor i get from an RY4 liquid that before the driptip was straight up nasty... Now its delicious........ I gave it away a week ago and just tried the full vivi tank i found last night -.-'

Vamo vivi/protank
Kts+ igo-w 0,7

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
i don't even have your address. you may be jumping the gun a little. :p

Just got my Cherry Vape drip tips and daaaaaaaaaang are these smooth! Popped it on my new Igo W and the whistle is gone, drag is amazing, vapor is flavorful and clouding up my office quickly.

Thanks for the lead on these beck!

Lucky1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Sheffield, UK
I like quite a wide variety, but mainly glass. The one I'm using now is a wide bore acrylic from Fasttech that is superb for easy dripping, and slightly textured so I don't get the greasy feeling I get with polished acrylic.

I recently got a ceramic Ming type tip which I'm really loving. Feels like glass but doesn't show loads of condensation as it's solid white. I quite like long and thin metal tips, but can't put my finger on why since I love short and wide ones too! :D

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Just got my Cherry Vape drip tips and daaaaaaaaaang are these smooth! Popped it on my new Igo W and the whistle is gone, drag is amazing, vapor is flavorful and clouding up my office quickly.

Thanks for the lead on these beck!
more than welcomed, big fly.
I found the cherry drip tip I got does not fit on a 901 atomizer or my trident RBA. It does fit on a octopus RBA though. Is there a special cherry tip for the 901 or trident? Any suggestions?

too loose or too tight? if it's too tight, most other drip tips should do you alright since they all pretty much have o-rings that'll give a little. if it's a far cry from fitting, though, i'd try somewhere other than cherry vapes. they tend to make snug fitting drip tips all around. again, though, their other tips do have more give.

razor4432

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Really liking the glass Trippy Tips I just picked up. Was using a metal one that came with a cobra clone I had gotten but since thrown out since it was junk. Didn't like the metal holding heat and the taste seemed a little "metally" so I gave these a shot and love 'em. Had used the one from a Vivi Nova I had but didn't like being able to feel the seem and was to lazy to try and sand it off.

IMG_0241_zpsa03da51c.jpg

IMG_0244_zpsd13f4e6c.jpg

Sorry about the quality, iPods don't take that great of close pictures it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread