what is your favorite juice to use in your reo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
North Carolina
I'm what I call a 'juice-tender'... I mix em all up just right to make the most awesome flavors.... Blueberry + cinnamon danish + a hint of butter rum .... or HG + waffle + a hint of butter rum.... or applewood + HG + gorilla juice...
I haven't failed a mix yet. I will be in heaven when I finally get some concentrates and start up some real mixes... hehe
Only issue thus far is ADD causing problems with keeping track of just how many drops of what are already in there. LOL...

Strauss95

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Plattsburgh, NY
Grand: BWB HoneyFlue Nut Tobacco, 70/30 PG/VG, 12mg. That juice went on my Grand day one and has never come off, only time the bottle comes out is to fill it with more HoneyFlue Nut. I use a LR306 atty and AW 2200mah 18650.
Mini: Alien Visions Boba's bounty, 100% VG, 12mg. This juice also never comes off. Same set-up as Grand, LR306 w/ AW IMR 14500.

My Reo's account for 80% of my daily vaping. Those 2 juices are my main all-day vapes, so thats why they live on them. I use my ProVari and Buzz for my assorted flavors that I vape for short periods of time off and on throughout the day.

NIGHT TIME

caramel apple, Viking Vaper 6mg, 100% vg Grand night vape
apple pie, Viking Vapor 100% vg Mini
DAYTIME
wyat earp Freedom Smoke USA 18/24 mg daytime
Caramel Cream 18/24 mini

Freedom Smoke USA RY4 and RY5 day or night 6mg night 24 day mostly my full time vape in both my mini and grand. However, for some reason after a while I become immune to the taste and have to change it up for awhile. Go figure

Gorilla Juice anytime I can get it is my ultimate favorite but actually been out since October or November of last year. (don't shop much)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread