What is your favorite juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margate69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There is a shop local to me that makes all of their own smoke juices. The first one I tried was awful lol. But the next two flavors I have bought, I am STUCK on lol

Bananas Foster 40% VG Sweetened 24 mg

Mango Ice Cream 40% VG Sweetened 24mg

I thought I loved the taste of my analogs, hot damn the last two months of vaping, I can't believe how good it can really taste, and smell.:vapor:

onion456

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Houston, TX
amazing isnt it?! once i realized this can actually taste GOOD, i was officially done with cigarettes.

first flavor i fell for was MVB Cinnamon Roll. ohhhhh, buttery goodness.

now i am loving MVB Butter Pecan, Graham Cracker, Root Beer, HHV P'Nut Butter Cookie, Tuscan Cocoa, ECBlend Apple Pie, Butter Rum.

im really starting to zoom in on types of flavors i like, its making it much easier to decide and cheaper cause im not trying so many new things & buying stuff i dont like.

Sewage

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2013
Texas
The flavor I am currently stuck on and in fear I will be forever because it's just that amazing is called Sour Raspberry, it's from a local shop here in San Antonio called Thanks For Vaping. The best way I can describe the scrumptiousness of the flavor would be exactly like a blue colored dum-dum with a hint of sour. Super delicious, and I will never put it down!

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Simple guy with simple tastes...I like 555 (slight caramel) or RY4 (lil licorice), and none others... I look at this Ecig in 1 way only..an effective alternative way to get away from analogs....if I want Bannana cream, I'll go buy a pie....but I understand many ppl have diff tastes and are way more into this as a hobby and enjoyment than me..

Steakjuice

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Toronto, ON Canada
I'm too new to know, really, but I had a feeling I'd enjoy fruit and cream flavors the most and so far I haven't been wrong! I do have to say that the "tobacco" flavors I've tried so far taste nothing like a cigarette, but I'm enjoying those more than I thought I would.

Dying to try a nice vanilla/berry combo flavor and kicking myself in the but for not buying more liquids at VapeCan (I thought the 5 I picked up was overkill - WRONG).

Edit: Woops, I should have listed the vendors for those interested in Canadian juice stores.

Maple Leaf Juices
Flavors tried: Belle Monte (tobacco), European Wild Apple, Coconut Cream Pie

VapeLoft
Flavors tried: HoneyTab (tobacco), Matador (something with cherry)

Last edited:

HDVaper

Ultra Super Senior Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
www.oktom.com
Dekang Desert Ship and Turkish Blend. I've tried several different flavors but poured the majority of them down the drain. I'm airing out a bottle of Boba's Bounty because it wasn't that great initially. I'll know more in a few weeks and if it will join the other "losers".:)

Arma

Aug 5, 2013
SoCal
This thread is depressing :/

The only juice that I kinda like is Boba's Bounty and Zombie Apocalypse. But....I can't vape Bounty for longer than 30min until I want to switch to something else and the same thing goes for Apocalypse. Apocalypse has a hint of strawberry but I taste more cream than anything else. I am still looking for a pure fruit flavor without any hints of cream or the like. I want to settle down with my juice selection already :(

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
im really starting to zoom in on types of flavors i like, its making it much easier to decide and cheaper cause im not trying so many new things & buying stuff i dont like.

You'll find this also helps you with DIY juice. I know what I enjoy, and being able to make my own is all win. I tend toward bakery and nutty flavors, but I enjoy a good fruit flavor on occasion. Anything caramel, vanilla, or marshmallow and I'm in heaven.

Rifty

Aug 14, 2013
United States
This thread is depressing :/

The only juice that I kinda like is Boba's Bounty and Zombie Apocalypse. But....I can't vape Bounty for longer than 30min until I want to switch to something else and the same thing goes for Apocalypse. Apocalypse has a hint of strawberry but I taste more cream than anything else. I am still looking for a pure fruit flavor without any hints of cream or the like. I want to settle down with my juice selection already :(

One of my favorite vendors so far, Sin City Vapor, has quite a few "base" flavors, and a lot of them are fruit! Not to mention the consistency and mix is very likable. I have tried some vendors, like J Vapes (not knocking them either, just a personal view), that the vapor just feels off to me, and the flavor is confused or something. I will say their Cinilla Coffee is pretty good though! But Sin City Vapor definitely has some great mixes, and one of my favorite flavors being Captain Krunk. Get that in a 70/30 PG/VG ratio, and it is pretty dang good!

Pumpkin Spice 80/20 from eastcoastvapor. It's my all day everyday. I have tried some others but I keep coming back for it. My wife ordered some 5ml samples from vaporbomb yesterday. we'll see what they taste like :)Looking forward to trying the fruit stripe....

Geeve

If you dig Pumpkin Spice, check out High Desert Vapes, from NM... They have a pretty good rendition of it. As well as some other type spices. Throw it in with their cappucinno flavor, and it is like a pumpkin spice latte! Khalua and Irish Cream are some other good flavors of theirs to try with the Capp as well ;). They even have a Constant Comment flavor, tastes pretty close to it, but to me, I sometimes get a hint of a "Curry" taste or something. Pretty good vape, but I think you would have to like the real tea, in order to like this one.

Out of the vendors I have tried though, Sin City Vapor and FuZion Vapor would have to be two of my favorite vendors so far. The consistencies of each are very similar, and the flavors from both are just fantastic! FuZion Vapor just has some real great ideas, and it is hard to describe just how great their flavors really are. Unicorn Blood, a popular one, just has this taste that reminds me of Fruit Punch, or like the old Red Koolaid. Orangezilla has a strong Orange taste, but a hint of cream on the exhale. Purple Pieman is a real smooth one, medium banana flavor, and a sweet exhale of blueberry or something. The way they have made one flavor have two distinct tastes on inhale or exhale just blows me away. Definitely a great vendor, and will be sticking with them and trying out some of their other flavors.

You'll find this also helps you with DIY juice. I know what I enjoy, and being able to make my own is all win. I tend toward bakery and nutty flavors, but I enjoy a good fruit flavor on occasion. Anything caramel, vanilla, or marshmallow and I'm in heaven.

They even have a flavor you might like, Bonzai Blend. Great stuff right there! Very bakery type flavor.
Still have quite a few vendors I want to check out and have heard good things about, but so far, those are my top ones.

Last edited:
I'm vaping Blue Voodoo from Mister-E-Liquid right now. My primary vape was a Cinnamon/Strawberry blend but that was in cartos and at a higher voltage. I've recently stepped down in voltage and tried other juices in clearomizers. It's amazing how much better some of the juices taste. I'm about to order another bottle of the Blue Voodoo.....it's some pretty darn good stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread