What is your favorite thing about vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
The community alone is amazing, I agree. My favorite thing is the fact I feel I'm finally free of analogs. I have wanted to quit since I was in my mid 20's, and found that no matter what I tried, it was the most miserable experience ever to try and quit. Now, at 40, I am still addicted to nicotine, but I have left cigarettes behind. I smell better, feel better, and am all around happier vaping. It's a great hobby, great conversation starter, and just a miraculous invention.

sessiondrummer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jan 22, 2011
    USA
    Good post FV, and challenging as well. Cleaner would be the biggest thing that comes to mind, clothes, house, everything. A close 2nd would be (shameless CC plug) that I can now CHANGE my flavors as needed. Analogs were just bleh, and more bleh, vaping allows for changes as your mood changes. Unlike some, NOW (long time coming) that I've stopped wasting money on junk (or just stuff that didn't suit me, not all bad) I can start to save more money. 2 years ago @ 2 packs a day, saving isn't hard, once you stop buying every new thing, and actually reading, watching reviews, and getting something that just works. This of course allows me to buy more CC juices !!!!!

Drottwiler

Old Timer
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2010
    Drott's Dog House
    Have to agree 100% with FV on the members here,especially The CC crew.Putting up with me is no easy task.:lol::lol: The next thing I like about Vaping is my lungs have cleared.Breathing is necessary.:lol:Smelling better is a plus.But my most favorite thing is TOYS I LOVE TOYS. 2 + packs aday afords me to buy lots of TOYS.Lord knows I don't need them.I've found my perfect mod.Still working on the perfect tank setup though.Getting close but no cigar yet.Which means I get to keep buying TOYS.:lol::lol:

efirdj

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 16, 2011
    Clover, SC
    I had to think about this one. And Ive come to the conclusion that there isnt a single answer, but many.

-I can breathe now. Ive never been that much of a fitness nut, but I do try to do some kind of work out a couple times a week. And now I can do it without feeling like my lungs are going to jump out of my throat and run away crying.

-I dont stink. Clothes. Car. Breath. I was one of the few smokers who was well aware of, and didnt care for the smell of a cigarette. I hated the smell of my car as I lit up another smoke. The wife hated smelling it on my breath even after I brushed my teeth. The kids hated smelling it on my clothes. Now, none of its a problem.

-Money. Now that Ive found a set up that works for me, I am spending roughly half of what I was spending on analogs. Not exactly saving the same kind of money had I just quit, but hey, a penny saved, right?

-I can do it inside and home and at work. No going out in 20 degree weather in the winter. No getting soaked from going out in the pouring rain. No getting soaked from the 100 degree temps of the summer.

-The people of the vaping community have proven themselves to be the most giving people Ive ever seen. You cant turn around without finding someone willing to send you something for nothing in return if you truly have a problem. Information is shared at the slightest request. And its led to some friendships that I can only hope can extend past the boundries of the virtual world of the internet. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Allazar

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    This is a wonderful question, and i am tempted to take the same answer as James did and pick multiple answers rather than a single one. However, I think that the greatest single advantage is that I am healthier. I breathe better, I sleep better, and I do not feel (as much) as if I am killing myself working 2 jobs for 5 years now after 3 years of both working and school. 8 years ago, it was much easier for me to do so, but it got harder to maintain my schedule each year. Now I find it is almost as if I subtracted several years from my age since I quit smoking! :party:

aguitarjam

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Blue Bell, PA
    A bunch of things:

Feeling better, can take deep breaths without coughing, no need to worry about smelling like smoke, no chance of passing on 2nd hand or 3rd hand smoke to people around me and finally being able to enjoy a nice movie at home and not having to pause it every 20 minutes to have to go outside for a smoke :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread