The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What is your tip?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by apuck, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. apuck

apuck Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 17, 2012
    Washington State
    I've never used drip tips, I usually get the XL LR Dual Coil Cartos by Smoktech and they come with rubber tips that I like (I prefer the flat tips). However I recently decided to branch out and try some new stuff, and ordered some Boges and others. I didn't really like the way they felt in my mouth so I ordered a couple of drip tips. I noticed that they come from a variety materials. This made me curious to find out what kind of tip are you using? Acrylic, annodized, rubber, wood??? Why?

*I'm not looking to be sold, I already ordered a couple different kinds. I'm just curious what you are using and why.*

If you have something really cool, maybe toss in a picture.

2. muriarte

muriarte Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I like the anodized tips, they look nice and feel nice too; downside is they can get cold for the first vape... I also have some acrylic ones and while they don´t have the temperature issue, I like the metal ones better.

3. Frick

Frick Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2011
    Ohio
  4. dripdaddy

dripdaddy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2011
    Lone Star State
    I use a combination of them all. Depends on what PV or tank I am using. I will sometimes use a colored anodized tip to "match" the flavor in a carto or tank.

5. gheebee

gheebee Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    North America
    I pretty much only use delrin drip tips. The metal ones look cool but I feel like I'm going to chip a tooth using them and I cringe every time I watch a review where I can hear the tip hitting against the reviewer's teeth every time they take a drag. Glass or pyrex looks nice but it's out for me because I'd worry about breaking it if I knock over or drop my PV. I've never seen wood tips before, they don't sound that appealing but if I saw some I liked I don't think I'd hesitate to order.

6. Hosedragger

Hosedragger Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Lynn, MA
    I don't like the rubber ones they give me chapped lips after a few minutes so I ordered some tips and I'm stalking the fedex guy now. I have some acrylic ones for the 510 cartos I have and like them a lot

7. kabonk

kabonk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2010
    NW Detroit Burbs
    I like them to match my PV's and I like them to be cheap I hate seeing a drip tip for 4 or 5 bucks on a site then go out to healthcabin and seeing the same thing for .90

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.