What is your tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apuck

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2012
Washington State
I've never used drip tips, I usually get the XL LR Dual Coil Cartos by Smoktech and they come with rubber tips that I like (I prefer the flat tips). However I recently decided to branch out and try some new stuff, and ordered some Boges and others. I didn't really like the way they felt in my mouth so I ordered a couple of drip tips. I noticed that they come from a variety materials. This made me curious to find out what kind of tip are you using? Acrylic, annodized, rubber, wood??? Why?

*I'm not looking to be sold, I already ordered a couple different kinds. I'm just curious what you are using and why.*

If you have something really cool, maybe toss in a picture.

gheebee

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2011
North America
I pretty much only use delrin drip tips. The metal ones look cool but I feel like I'm going to chip a tooth using them and I cringe every time I watch a review where I can hear the tip hitting against the reviewer's teeth every time they take a drag. Glass or pyrex looks nice but it's out for me because I'd worry about breaking it if I knock over or drop my PV. I've never seen wood tips before, they don't sound that appealing but if I saw some I liked I don't think I'd hesitate to order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread