What is your top 3 E-Liquids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
Im not new to vaping but im starting back after 2 years of quitting. Im using my old Super Ego with a Glass Vision V-Fate Nova. I just got in a sampler pack from J Vapes. Im not a huge fan of them so far but i will give them more time. So after 2 years of not looking im wondering everyone's favorite Juices are!!!

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I think I've seen a few of these threads the past week. My favorites are:

Twisted Java - Halo
Chocolate Tiramisu - The vape Tree
Mudslide - Mt Baker Vapor

In not particular order.
There are others I like and some I haven't got around to trying yet. As you can see, I'm obviously like to vape coffee/chocolate flavors.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Im not new to vaping but im starting back after 2 years of quitting. Im using my old Super Ego with a Glass Vision V-Fate Nova. I just got in a sampler pack from J Vapes. Im not a huge fan of them so far but i will give them more time. So after 2 years of not looking im wondering everyone's favorite Juices are!!!

Sorry friend, I stopped buying log ago....

Occasionally if there is a B&M I will try something if they have a "juice bar"

What I like is hard to find as the only company that made them went out of business....Purestroker, I mean PoleSmoker....PURESMOKER!

LOL

Fire & Ice Red Hots w/ Menthol

FireCracker Like a Jolly Rancher to the tenth power.

Peachy Menthol

Cola has to taste like coke, not RC, not generic, LIKE COKE dang it! :vapor:

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I'd be better off with just listing the three vendors I've been using in the past months...flavors..there's a reason I have something like 30+ full bottles in my room.

Alice in Vapeland, Fuzion Vapor, and J-Vape's. Alternating those three, I haven't gotten burnt out on anything, and I keep going back for more. To list just three flavors is asking way too much from me though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread