• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What JC juice do you vape the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Funny looking through this thread and see people wanting 24mg and cartos just a year ago.

As far as what I like the most it's Solstice, but I can go through too much of that because it tastes too good. I'm a little more free to vape it now that I'm over the shock of not having a cigarette but that was the flavor that made me accidentally quit.

What I vape the most of is Tundra. The flavor never falls flat and never gets old.

Tennessee Cured is my beer drinking juice but Silverthorn may get swapped in that use.

LiveLongAndV'ape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
OH10
Ok, got my 2X 30ml order of 24mg Silverthorn in today! 3 days from ordering on Sunday.

Out of the new bottle in a new Boge 3.0 Ohm carto, Provari @ 5.2V getting me my lucky 9W...

Nice french pipe aroma, a deadringer both in juice scent and in vape flavor. Big VG vapor. Nice TH. Absolutely the closest tobacco flavor I have yet tried. I haven't smoked an analog in 7 months and I am sure my desire for tobacco taste has lessened but I really enjoy this juice. It seems to tear a carto up though and I don't expect them to last with this dark juice. Even as the flavor gets into the funky zone with my first cart it seems tastes more like burning tobacco. I think this new juice will have a big following and those that have tried JC and not cared for them should give it a try. Many folks mention a characteristic JC flavor common to all their juices, I don't get that in Silverthorn. There is a tiny slight sweetness even though it's advertised otherwise, I also imagined some fruity notes that are fleeting and subtle. I am interested to see how it steeps and settles and will also be moving on to dripping into a new custom VG HH.357, of which it is more than worthy! It will be nice to see some other, more learned folks review this liquid!

nomoMarlboro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
California
I wish they would sell the Blu Classic Tobacco they make for Blu. I love Domestic and Tenn cured. I have tried many tobacco juices everyone suggest here on ECF but nothing even come close to JC. I go through 30ml of Domestic a week easily. I wish their prices weren't so high. I would just stop ordering from anywhere else if they could reduce their prices a little.
By the way their customer service is just off the hook. They are quick and very helpful.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Has anyone tried the SOLSTICE? It's their only non-tobacco juice, was wondering...........

It's not the only non-tobacco any more. Rainier doesn't have tobacco.

Solstice is one of my favorites. That and Tundra could be the only two I vaped if I had to. Luckily I don't have to because watermelon doesn't go good with beer and Tundra is limited on which beers it goes with.

NetteG

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
NE
My husband and I both LOVE the Red Oak Tennessee Cured ... just got 30ml bottles the other day. The Red Oak Domestic with the Red Oak Swiss Dark isn't a bad combo either. I've also tried the Solstice, which I like for something different, but found trying to vape it all day was a little overwhelming. The Red Oak Rainier is a little so-so for me, but I think it would be a good "mixer" with Domestic or Silverthorn for a little different flavor from time to time. :)

I'm thinking about trying to mix the Swiss Dark with the Rainier to see if I can come up with a "cherry cordial" type of flavor ... will keep everyone posted.

Love the Tennessee Cured and it's Red Oak cousin. I also really like the cherry tobacco flavor and the Rainer actually tastes like lush fruit rather than cough syrup. I do wish they would bottle the juice they make for blu cigs. I imagine it would be awesome on a good rig. Tastes more like coffee than most coffee juices.

May the force be with you,

Tanuki

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
never had any Johnson’s Creek juices before but i got two juices on their way to me in 5ml sample bottles. one called Espresso, the other is Tennessee Cured. should get them in the mail by monday. up til now i’ve only had Apollo juices, with a brief foray into trying juices from Rocky Top Vapor, which was an extreme disappointment. anyway i’m looking forward to trying the JC juices. nice to see the Tennessee Cured seems to be popular. hope i won’t be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread