The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What JC juice do you vape the most?

Discussion in 'All About Johnson Creek Juice' started by ViewAskewVapar, Mar 23, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nic_Fan

Nic_Fan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2011
    Twin Cities, MN
    Might need to try that Marcado, though!

Marcado rocks. Always have some around. Tastes just like the description.

2. zerominusone

zerominusone Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2011
    in your house
    I mix my Red Oak Tenn. Cured with JC Original too. Kinda thought I messed up the first time 'cuz I accidentally topped off my RO carto with JC O....but it was GOOD. I do that all the time now. I have some JC Espresso coming in trade; should be here in a few days!

3. craigel

craigel Full Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Rockford, IL
  4. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    My absolute fav is Solstice! I also like Bacon & Spiced Apple Cider a lot! Marcado is good too, I like to mix with another orange flavor to make it more orange-y and less clove-y lol

5. hotarudraconis

hotarudraconis Full Member

Summer Peach, and right now choking down Blech Cherry

6. mom2matoskah

mom2matoskah Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2012
    Thomasville, NC, USA
    50/50 blend of PG Black Cherry and VG Valencia. Really nice blend!

7. BAY Rose

BAY Rose Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2012
    Texas
    The one I adore, at first I didn't like at all! LOL. It's SOLSTICE. In the RED OAK (VG)

Reminds me of a watermelon Jolly Rancher. I'ts absolutely yummy:hubba:, but not too sweet.

8. LiveLongAndV'ape

LiveLongAndV'ape Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2012
    OH10
    Just love RO Domestic in 24mg with some VG added! There is a minty thing blended in there I have really grown to enjoy. Looking forward to the Silverthorn!

9. Myk

Myk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    Funny looking through this thread and see people wanting 24mg and cartos just a year ago.

As far as what I like the most it's Solstice, but I can go through too much of that because it tastes too good. I'm a little more free to vape it now that I'm over the shock of not having a cigarette but that was the flavor that made me accidentally quit.

What I vape the most of is Tundra. The flavor never falls flat and never gets old.

Tennessee Cured is my beer drinking juice but Silverthorn may get swapped in that use.

10. LiveLongAndV'ape

LiveLongAndV'ape Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 24, 2012
    OH10
    Ok, got my 2X 30ml order of 24mg Silverthorn in today! 3 days from ordering on Sunday.

Out of the new bottle in a new Boge 3.0 Ohm carto, Provari @ 5.2V getting me my lucky 9W...

Nice french pipe aroma, a deadringer both in juice scent and in vape flavor. Big VG vapor. Nice TH. Absolutely the closest tobacco flavor I have yet tried. I haven't smoked an analog in 7 months and I am sure my desire for tobacco taste has lessened but I really enjoy this juice. It seems to tear a carto up though and I don't expect them to last with this dark juice. Even as the flavor gets into the funky zone with my first cart it seems tastes more like burning tobacco. I think this new juice will have a big following and those that have tried JC and not cared for them should give it a try. Many folks mention a characteristic JC flavor common to all their juices, I don't get that in Silverthorn. There is a tiny slight sweetness even though it's advertised otherwise, I also imagined some fruity notes that are fleeting and subtle. I am interested to see how it steeps and settles and will also be moving on to dripping into a new custom VG HH.357, of which it is more than worthy! It will be nice to see some other, more learned folks review this liquid!

11. pddrumheller

pddrumheller Full Member

I also tried Silverthorn 24mg. Definitely a cigar/tobacco taste or pipe. It very strong and out of all their juices it is the thickest. I didn't like inhaling it though. To harsh. I thought it was ok to puff on it like you would a pipe or cigar. Red Oak TN Cured is still my all day vape.

12. nomoMarlboro

nomoMarlboro Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    California
    I wish they would sell the Blu Classic Tobacco they make for Blu. I love Domestic and Tenn cured. I have tried many tobacco juices everyone suggest here on ECF but nothing even come close to JC. I go through 30ml of Domestic a week easily. I wish their prices weren't so high. I would just stop ordering from anywhere else if they could reduce their prices a little.
    By the way their customer service is just off the hook. They are quick and very helpful.

13. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    Maybe I should mix these together. Domestic tastes a little dead to me, and Tnn is way too sweet for me. Hummmmm, I dont think that would cut the sweetness in TN though.

14. Racehorse

Racehorse ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2012
    USA midwest
    Has anyone tried the SOLSTICE? It's their only non-tobacco juice, was wondering...........

15. Myk

Myk Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2009
    IL, USA
    It's not the only non-tobacco any more. Rainier doesn't have tobacco.

Solstice is one of my favorites. That and Tundra could be the only two I vaped if I had to. Luckily I don't have to because watermelon doesn't go good with beer and Tundra is limited on which beers it goes with.

16. VStarGirl

VStarGirl Full Member

Aug 26, 2012
    WV
    They do now! Since May I think.

17. NetteG

NetteG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    NE
    My husband and I both LOVE the Red Oak Tennessee Cured ... just got 30ml bottles the other day. The Red Oak Domestic with the Red Oak Swiss Dark isn't a bad combo either. I've also tried the Solstice, which I like for something different, but found trying to vape it all day was a little overwhelming. The Red Oak Rainier is a little so-so for me, but I think it would be a good "mixer" with Domestic or Silverthorn for a little different flavor from time to time. :)

I'm thinking about trying to mix the Swiss Dark with the Rainier to see if I can come up with a "cherry cordial" type of flavor ... will keep everyone posted.

18. TanukiXL

TanukiXL Full Member

Aug 31, 2013
    Sacramento, CA, USA
    Love the Tennessee Cured and it's Red Oak cousin. I also really like the cherry tobacco flavor and the Rainer actually tastes like lush fruit rather than cough syrup. I do wish they would bottle the juice they make for blu cigs. I imagine it would be awesome on a good rig. Tastes more like coffee than most coffee juices.

May the force be with you,

Tanuki

19. Craybee

Craybee Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2013
    Washington, DC
    never had any Johnson’s Creek juices before but i got two juices on their way to me in 5ml sample bottles. one called Espresso, the other is Tennessee Cured. should get them in the mail by monday. up til now i’ve only had Apollo juices, with a brief foray into trying juices from Rocky Top Vapor, which was an extreme disappointment. anyway i’m looking forward to trying the JC juices. nice to see the Tennessee Cured seems to be popular. hope i won’t be disappointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.