Status
Not open for further replies.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Ok I already posted that I'm trying to convert over to carto/tanks. I have 3 IB tanks. 2 19mm and one 25 mm. Today the 19mm both of em started popping when I take the first vape from em then they settle down. The 25mm never has done this. I've tried doing the dry hits to make sure it's filled but truth is it sounds like a flooded atty does when I drip to much. (which is almost always). Another one of those "tnt56 don't understand moments". Thank God for ECF.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
the popping is juice firing up. when it goes from cool (resting) to warm (firing) quickly, thatll happen. but once youve taken a few draws, the juice around the coils stays relitavely warm, so its just heating back up and there is no pop because the temperature change isnt as great.
dont dry hit too much, just enough. if you can see a bit of moisture on top, youre good. any more than that and it will flood as you say. its nice for it to be slushy up there, but thats teetering on the verge of flooding. teetering actually gives quite a robust hit, which i like, but i dont always like to walk the tightrope of flooding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread