What KBV joose are you vaping right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Clovis Ca
I have tried 11 favors so far, all have been very good.
My favorite is GBC and is my go to all day vape, I also love the Bs strawberry pie( tastes to me exactly like crunch berrys:) ) and waffles with extra butter.
Im on a mission to try all flavers excluding the tobacco flavors as I'm not coming off of smoking but chewing.

My favorite is GBC and is my go to all day vape, I also love the Bs strawberry pie( tastes to me exactly like crunch berrys:) ) and waffles with extra butter.
Im on a mission to try all flavers excluding the tobacco flavors as I'm not coming off of smoking but chewing.

Just a heads up on the B's Strawberry pie. It's currently out of stock. We will be getting a SMALL amount of the one flavoring we are missing, with no real date on when it will be available again. It's not that it won't, but with this company it can be several weeks at times. Either Monday or Tuesday I will insert stock for what we receive, so if you need some order then ;-)

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I totally agree that it tastes like crunch berrys...lol. I sent a small sample to another member and that's exactly how I described it to him.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Interesting story to tell people about what I am vaping. I got some Philip More or Less, but didn't have the money to order more, and I was down to the last mL or 2. I went to the pharmacy in town and it turns out they have both glycerin(100%VG) and Lorann's peppermint flavoring. so I took 1mL of VG, cut it with alcohol to thin it, and added 1 tiny drip of peppermint. Then added it to the remaining Phillip More or Less. After a heat bath and some good shaking, I vape it, and it tastes like Spearmint Juicy Fruit gum, AND if you go a few minutes without getting a fresh pull from the e-cig, it kinda tastes like when you've chewed on your gum for a while and it starts to lose its flavor. But that's okay, because when I take a fresh puff, it's like a brand new stick of gum.

Been vaping a new tobacco we will probably be sending out soon for "Bait A" testing. I really like it, but I have 2 versions and may do a double blind test with it :sneaky:

It's a nice smooth tobacco, with a slight "woodsy", "earth tone" taste to it, the other version has just the slightest floral note to it and I can't decide which I like better. They are identical other than one extra ingredient in the slightly floral one which is cigarette type floral, and not perfumey.

I stick to the saying, "if it tastes like cologne, leave it alone!" :laugh:

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
I am home sick today, plus mourning the loss of Andy Griffith, so I am self-soothing with my favorite joose, favorite drink (Dr. Pepper) and AC with an extra fan. Maple Frosted Rolls, 6 mg, 80/20 PG/VG (yes, KBV will mix special request percentage if you ask nicely and they like you, jk) =) Ego Passthrough with 510 LR Smoketech carto ATM. If I go somewhere, I'll put the carto on a 510 Riva or eGo attached to a lanyard/necklace I made to wear so I don't lose it. I've tried Variable Voltage and for me personally, VV is over rated. And besides, VV devices are too large to wear around my neck and hide under my blouse if I don't want to draw attention. Maple Frosted Rolls = nom, nom, nom! FYI: If you like more VG than PG, consider getting it with extra flavor. I really hope my one extra bottle will last until store is open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread