The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What KBV joose are you vaping right now?

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by katester, Mar 8, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. katester

katester Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2010
    Colorado
    Definitely need to try Blackberry Ice Cream!! Sounds really good! It's Joosy Froot for me tonight, yum...

2. Slotkarter77

Slotkarter77 Full Member Verified Member

Mar 17, 2010
    wichita kansas
    gooey better cake, pretty good stuff

3. MrWarspite

MrWarspite Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2012
    North Carolina
    Gooey better cake has been my favorite but i just got in a new shipment and i picked up warm sugar cookie....um, OMFG its good, good, good.

To sum up, its amazing.

4. katester

Oct 31, 2010
    Colorado
    It's been Butterscotch cookie all day in the Zenesis Mini... Trying to tide myself over until my 120mL of Rice Krispity Treat comes!!

5. zbasspro

zbasspro Vaping Master ECF Veteran

555, which to me, may edge out our RY4 as our best tobacco. I just finished using up some Caramel Capp, and combined it with RY4, due to what you may think it was pretty darn good!

6. Fox5

Fox5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2011
    Clovis Ca
    I have tried 11 favors so far, all have been very good.
    My favorite is GBC and is my go to all day vape, I also love the Bs strawberry pie( tastes to me exactly like crunch berrys:) ) and waffles with extra butter.
    Im on a mission to try all flavers excluding the tobacco flavors as I'm not coming off of smoking but chewing.

7. zbasspro

Just a heads up on the B's Strawberry pie. It's currently out of stock. We will be getting a SMALL amount of the one flavoring we are missing, with no real date on when it will be available again. It's not that it won't, but with this company it can be several weeks at times. Either Monday or Tuesday I will insert stock for what we receive, so if you need some order then ;-)

8. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    I totally agree that it tastes like crunch berrys...lol. I sent a small sample to another member and that's exactly how I described it to him.

9. Sweden

Sweden Full Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Washington DC
    Peppermint Ice Cream!

10. harleydiva

harleydiva Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2012
    Southern Michigan
    Warm Sugar Cookie in a 3ml Phoenix tank on the ProVari.

11. katester

Oct 31, 2010
    Colorado
    Rice Krispity Treat in my Line V2... And Butterscotch Cookie on my Zenesis Mini... But all day at work it was Gooey Butter Cake on the ego with a LR attt.

Wanting to try some of the flavors you all are mentioning now too! Still haven't tried a single tobacco vape... Maybe I need to try the 555 or RY4...

12. rlh445

rlh445 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2012
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I'm currently switching between Rice Krispity Treat and Pineapple Shake. Both delicious! I still have Troll Bridge Cookie, GBC, Waffles w/ Extra Butter and .... Weeeeeee!

13. rondasherrill

rondasherrill Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2012
    Valhalla
    Interesting story to tell people about what I am vaping. I got some Philip More or Less, but didn't have the money to order more, and I was down to the last mL or 2. I went to the pharmacy in town and it turns out they have both glycerin(100%VG) and Lorann's peppermint flavoring. so I took 1mL of VG, cut it with alcohol to thin it, and added 1 tiny drip of peppermint. Then added it to the remaining Phillip More or Less. After a heat bath and some good shaking, I vape it, and it tastes like Spearmint Juicy Fruit gum, AND if you go a few minutes without getting a fresh pull from the e-cig, it kinda tastes like when you've chewed on your gum for a while and it starts to lose its flavor. But that's okay, because when I take a fresh puff, it's like a brand new stick of gum.

14. zbasspro

Been vaping a new tobacco we will probably be sending out soon for "Bait A" testing. I really like it, but I have 2 versions and may do a double blind test with it :sneaky:

It's a nice smooth tobacco, with a slight "woodsy", "earth tone" taste to it, the other version has just the slightest floral note to it and I can't decide which I like better. They are identical other than one extra ingredient in the slightly floral one which is cigarette type floral, and not perfumey.

I stick to the saying, "if it tastes like cologne, leave it alone!" :laugh:

15. Tat_skull

Tat_skull Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2010
    New Mexico
    KBV ALL DAY, EVERYDAY:w00t:

16. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    ROFL....I think the saying is "If it SMELLS like cologne, leave it alone" but that really doesn't apply when describing flavor...hehe

17. Janet

Janet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2008
    Akron OH USA
    I am home sick today, plus mourning the loss of Andy Griffith, so I am self-soothing with my favorite joose, favorite drink (Dr. Pepper) and AC with an extra fan. Maple Frosted Rolls, 6 mg, 80/20 PG/VG (yes, KBV will mix special request percentage if you ask nicely and they like you, jk) =) Ego Passthrough with 510 LR Smoketech carto ATM. If I go somewhere, I'll put the carto on a 510 Riva or eGo attached to a lanyard/necklace I made to wear so I don't lose it. I've tried Variable Voltage and for me personally, VV is over rated. And besides, VV devices are too large to wear around my neck and hide under my blouse if I don't want to draw attention. Maple Frosted Rolls = nom, nom, nom! FYI: If you like more VG than PG, consider getting it with extra flavor. I really hope my one extra bottle will last until store is open!

18. I'm jones'n bad!

Outta Rice Krispy, waffles and Fiddle Paddle.......

Been checking the website often......

I hope the move is going well & hope I can order pdq since NOTHING else compares to their juice!

19. tuckerjay

tuckerjay Full Member

Jul 8, 2012
    texas
    Just placed my first KBV order. Chose 30 Mil Gooey Better Cake,15 Mil Momma's Angel Wings Rice Pudding and 15 Mil .... Couldnt decide on ...,or V Spot Vanilla or Pineapple Shake.

20. lilhurricane

lilhurricane Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2010
    Here & Now
    Nothing starts my day (or ends it better) than Warm Sugar Cookie...
    My one top daily vape that always brings me back for more....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.