What kind of alcohol do I need to clean

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC

Apr 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I have a 3 piece veppo ecig. automatic. Never heard of it on this forum yet. I hear crackling sounds. What kind of alcohol do I use to clean it if this is the case? Or are there other methods?:facepalm: Its my first ecig kit which I paid way too much for. Its a hassle refilling all the time. I started using marineland blue foam rite size u and it seems to work good. But I think I stuffed it too much. I've watched the videos but just not so clear on the filler size. ITs dinky, does'nt hold much juice. th good but medium vapor which I would like more of. Looking for alterative in near futhur. Anyway, need to do something about cleaning it. Sometimes I have to really give it a good suck to get anything out of it even when it is full.:facepalm:

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Crackling is good if you are getting good vapor. It's the juice wicking well to the atty and sizzling. If it's crackling and you are getting weak cool vapor then blow out the atty - wait until the atomizer cools, take it off with no cart on it and blow into the threaded end with the other end pointed toward a tissue to push out liquid trapped inside.

Re blue foam - I do about 2/3 to 3/4 the inner length of the juice cup and a tiny bit wider just to help keep it from slipping in but not so wide that the little foam holes are pressed closed. Then taper the inenr end a bit for better wicking. If you have too much trouble with it slipping in, you could make a longer plug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread