What kind of case do you use for your provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I use a variety of things depending on my mood...I have a round pink toothbrush case thing I found at the grocery store for about 50 cents...works great for keeping my provari standing up inside my large handbag, especially if it has a tank on it. I have numerous cosmetic bags I've used, and just the other day picked up a cool zippered pencil case in the back to school section at Rite Aid for a buck. I'm always on the lookout for cool little things to add to my stash for cheap, lol

tinstar15

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2009
Lakeland, FL
A local cigar shop near me carries these cheap plastic telescopic cigar tubes. The larger gauge ones fit ok-ish but if you push hard enough near the button, it could activate if it's not turned off.

I use a Pelican waterproof locking case from Bass Pro to store mine when not in use. Got some closed cell foam and cut it out to keep stuff from banging into each other. I also have some similar (and way cheaper) cases from Walmart's fishing aisle similarly outfitted for other devices.

Lastly, I've taken to making my own leather lanyards and cases using stuff from Hobby-Lobby. The sell big bags of scrap leather in various thicknesses and sizes for around six bucks. A spool of waxed thread and some leather sewing needles for a few bucks and you're all set.

I'm nowhere near mastering it yet, but I'm getting better quickly. My first attempt was rubbish. Second and third only marginally better. Since I've been practicing on scraps, it's a cheap way to learn. I should have a good one ready soon. I just started on it today and it's already looking close to professional. Carries a little pride when you have folks ask where you where you got that lanyard at and you tell them you made it IMO.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
I purchased the one from the ProVape site. I kind of like it. Fit's a lot of stuff, tanks, cartos, juice, spare batteries and the Provari.

Only problem is I have to take the tank off to fit in there. Case is like 1/2 an inch too short. Mini should fit with tank easily though. I think it will even fit in there with tank and battery extender on as it's a bit shorter then full sized.

patch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
nyc
Thanks everyone. I am looking am looking at the psp go cases and they look like it would be a good fir for the provari with tanks and anything else you want to throw into it. I am trying to find the smallest case that will fit a the provari, batteries and a couple of tanks.

ejaye, i use the case that volcano sells with their branded lavatube. i think it is a generic ego case; it is hard and has somes heft and has kept my provari in pristine shape. i can fit an extra 18650 battery and 2 odys in there, so you will have enough room for what you need. i think it will cost less than 10 bucks.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I use this one from Maxpedition.

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

Mrtrucker40108

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Brandenburg, KY, USA
I use a silver Dragonhide sleeve from Serenity Gear. Fits like a glove, and looks great!

Ubergeek coming out: You do realize that Silver's are the good guys? Save the earth, don't slay the chromatic dragons...lol

Theoretically I am using a large hardshell ego case stuffed in a canvas shave bag. In reality I just use my hand .

Darryll

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2012
Brick, NJ
Is that the mini pocket organizer? It looks a lot like it but the mini pocket organizer has vertical bands on one side and horizontal on the other.

Would you mind tell me which model that is as they have a lot on their site.

Thanks.

I just picked up the same one.
It is the Fatty.

Case.jpg

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Thanks Darryll.

It's a nice case almost looks like it's specifically made to be an e-cig case. I was basically looking for something that would hold more stuff for longer trips. I like the stock ProVape case for a weekend trip but I don't think I could get enough stuff into it for a week. This looks more like it!

Thanks again.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Interesting idea on the Vita case.

It's a good length and both the mini with extender cap and regular fit well with a tank.

New tanks coming in are 3mm longer then these so they will fit as well. I think I'd have to modify the hell out of it to have it hold everything in good form but overall it's a perfect size.

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 2,343
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread