What makes you so special?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filibuster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Tacoma Washington
I've been impressed with the culture of this place since I've joined a couple of weeks ago. This is a group that is not afraid to be a little different from the norm, as demonstrated by your use of PV's. It got me to thinking... What else do you do that is a bit against the grain, unusual, or sets you apart from a crowd of the usual "sheeple"?

• I wear a handlebar mustache
  • Shave with a straight razor (de razors on occasion), brush and shaving soap
  • Own a 1974 Westfalla VW Bus
  • Love tinkering with/ building computers, and gaming
  • Love adding to my tattoo collection
  • Work a blue collar job that pays better than most white collar jobs
  • Working on building a 3D reprap printer

What do ya say? Let em rip!
-J

Last edited:

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
I sing in a heavy metal band:

hardcore.jpg

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I have 5 dogs(all well trained) NO carpet, leather furniture and don't really own anything without dog hair on it and don't understand why anyone would want to live if they could not have a dog. Did I mention that before I stopped breeding English bulldogs we had 10 and I do mean all in the house? When I would take em all for shots the vet would just come out to my car LOL I feel like if someone has never had a dog they must have a flaw because they never learned what a dog has to teach them. If you have a dog or puppy question regarding behavior, or health I am your gal. I am not afraid to toot my own horn and say I wrote the book on potty training. Well not really but people often tell me I should. All of this makes some people think i am crazy so vaping a giant stainless steel mod will just be the tip of the iceberg...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread