What ML Ejuice Size to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Well lately I have got into sub ohming so Im going through juice fast but I have a problem. Mtbakervapor sells 236ml for $36 and $7.74 for 30ml. Honestly whats the better buy. Obviously you save alot more with with 236ml but is it worth it? Thats alot of money on ejuice especially if you get a bad batch.
It depends. Have you tried the flavor? Did you like it a lot? If no to either question, only get the 30ml.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I order 240ml of one flavor every month lol. And then around 120 to 240 assorted flavors.
Lol see everybody's different. There's quite a few flavors now that I could safely order 120ml, but now there's no point. I have so much juice it would be crazy to order a bottle that big.

SleeZy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2014
Sweden
Thats why I wish there was like a 90 ml bottle, 240ml is enough to get sick of half way through.

Try order from yealiqs "steal of a deal" changes each month. ;)
Most of their flavors are quite awesome, altho some of em is quite bad IMO. But overall they've great quality.
18$ for 100ml
OR
10/11$ a bottle for 100ml for their "steal of a deal" which they change each month.

Free shipping if you reach a certain treshold aswell. Not sure which though as i'vent ordered from them last couple months.
The best part is you get to customize your order aswell. :)
IMO MBV pales compared to yeaeliq.

Most of em used to be worthy as ADWs but i got tired after ca 60ML of em all...
So nowadays i usualy order 30mls from randoms unless i know i like their juice. (And DIY from my fav brand ;) )

yuseffuhler

Ultra Member
Mar 28, 2015
Houghton, MI
Lol see everybody's different. There's quite a few flavors now that I could safely order 120ml, but now there's no point. I have so much juice it would be crazy to order a bottle that big.
Ive managed to narrow it down to my all day vape, one big bottle of a secondary flavor, and a whole Lotta little 15ml bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread