What settings are you folks using with your devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I'm new to temp control and still trying to get a handle on it myself (Just got the IPV4 a couple days ago). So far, I've only used my own builds, so I have no experience with any factory coils yet. Something I've noticed with my builds, though, is that a few hundredths of an ohm can make more difference than I would have guessed and I have to spend a little time getting each one dialed in again. The settings that seemed to work best for a .11 ohm build are completely different than the settings that seem to work best for a .14 ohm build (in the same RTA with the same juice). This was unexpected.

I suppose there are a bunch of other factors such as wicking and surface area that come into play. For now, it's all new and interesting fun, but discovery has always been that way, for me. Generally, I stay under 435, but I'm all over the place with power. I haven't really found a solid range of parameters I would define as my comfort zone yet, but once I have something dialed in it's the most consistently great vape I've ever had. It looks like it will be temp control for me from here on out. Now, the search for the best temp control begins. It's always something, eh?

sando7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2014
Louisville, KY (PRP)
the settings also vary on different devices & i only use RDA's.....i have 4 different T.P. devices and none are the same....like already said you have to dial in your build to your preference.

after your build is tight & secure using some deoxiT on all (clean) contact area's will help stabilize your connection & resistance readings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread