What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
2 years ago today we lost one of the greatest icons in music history. I am of belief that Lemmy did not pass away, but is only at an unknow bar drinking Jack and Cokes with Bowie!

I have lost count the amount of times I’ve seen Motörhead live….always a great show. Loud, raw and no BS! RIP my friend.

• Love
Reactions: Upinsmoke

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
CD 1-10 - Interstellar Overdrive - Canadian Radio broadcast
Pink Floyd - A Tree Full Of Secrets (FLAC) 17 CDs - Guitars101 - Guitar Forums
49256017_2316913248539492_6253264832976388096_n.jpg

Upinsmoke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2017
Suffolk UK
2 years ago today we lost one of the greatest icons in music history. I am of belief that Lemmy did not pass away, but is only at an unknow bar drinking Jack and Cokes with Bowie!

I have lost count the amount of times I’ve seen Motörhead live….always a great show. Loud, raw and no BS! RIP my friend.

Used to drink with yer man back in the 80s in a little rock club on Wardour Street Soho Landan Tarn .
The San Moritz Club.
The ones that get me are the medically assisted deaths that have snatched some beautiful people way way too soon.
Lemmy knew his lifestyle would shave a few years from his allotted time.
But poor old Tom Petty.
Just makes my blood boil.
Believe me you can not use any of the opiate family of meds if you have had prior addiction.
Addicts must tell their doctors of previous addiction . I've known people who were clean for years have the whole nightmare revisited because they inadvertently took some over the counter cold meds that contained codeine .
No Sleep Till Hammersmith .

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Used to drink with yer man back in the 80s in a little rock club on Wardour Street Soho Landan Tarn .
The San Moritz Club.
The ones that get me are the medically assisted deaths that have snatched some beautiful people way way too soon.
Lemmy knew his lifestyle would shave a few years from his allotted time.
But poor old Tom Petty.
Just makes my blood boil.
Believe me you can not use any of the opiate family of meds if you have had prior addiction.
Addicts must tell their doctors of previous addiction . I've known people who were clean for years have the whole nightmare revisited because they inadvertently took some over the counter cold meds that contained codeine .
No Sleep Till Hammersmith .

Really? That’s pretty awesome. I am not one to be star struck by celebrities and or musicians. But if there was ever someone famous who I could have a drink with, share a laugh, it would be Lemmy.

Like many of our musical hero’s, Petty’s death was too soon and uncalled for. Reminds us just how fragile life can be.

Users who are viewing this thread