What stage are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_maiden_fair

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
SD , USA
How funny! I am halfway between 3 and 4, been looking at mods, but still hooked on standard models for the price and convenience. I guess I modded in the beginning with cart fillers, but I don't consider that a true "mod". I don't even own a passthru! I will eventually, when a vv one comes that is fairly inexpensive and well made.

TamiP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Illinois
thevapevine.blogspot.com
Uh oh, I may actually be creeping slowly toward stage 5. Right now I have juices, and various paraphernalia in a flip-top type file box, and one drawer next to my desk. I just rummaged around the house for a container that would fit my 10ml juice bottles and keep them upright instead of throwing them into the box. Pretty soon, that Craftsman 10 will be looking really good to me! LOL

Angi2299

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
W'ford, TX
Uh oh, I may actually be creeping slowly toward stage 5. Right now I have juices, and various paraphernalia in a flip-top type file box, and one drawer next to my desk. I just rummaged around the house for a container that would fit my 10ml juice bottles and keep them upright instead of throwing them into the box. Pretty soon, that Craftsman 10 will be looking really good to me! LOL

Try a tall fishing tackle organizer. Lucky me I have a fisherman in the house. It is perfect because it has plastic dividers that can be moved around to fit different items/sizes.

TamiP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Illinois
thevapevine.blogspot.com
Try a tall fishing tackle organizer. Lucky me I have a fisherman in the house. It is perfect because it has plastic dividers that can be moved around to fit different items/sizes.

Thanks for the idea. I was trying to think of what would work that I could buy instead of what i could find here. That does sound like it would be a good way to go.

Angi2299

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
W'ford, TX
Thanks for the idea. I was trying to think of what would work that I could buy instead of what i could find here. That does sound like it would be a good way to go.

They also have similar organizers in the craft dept of most hobby stores. Take your tallest bottle and largest pv and find one with height and compartments to work for you. 3 weeks in and I already need one larger than what hubby has lying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread