What the HECK?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwturner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Catoosa, OK
I had a 100ml 18mg Boba's Bounty loaded in my wishlist, hit refresh at 8AM PST on the DOT, and find the store finally OPEN. When I hit "Continue to Checkout", Boba's VANISHES, but the other juices I had loaded are still there! Boba's isn't even showing up in the product list now either!

I will NOT order the other juices unless I can get my order of Boba's too!

This is NOT RIGHT!

wwturner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Catoosa, OK
You would THINK that for the 3 months they were closed, they'd have had time to make PLENTY of Boba's and have it ready. Even if they would have had to order more bottles, they KNOW it would have all sold fairly quickly. I just can't understand WHY they are keeping everything so limited. The least they could do is restock some of their resellers to allow more people to enjoy it.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I'm officially done. I was one of the patient ones, and even defended allowing AVE to recuperate.

After having my WL loaded up for well over 2 weeks, and never hitting the store when it says "open" (and I'm on line a LOT), and having to keep putting in my birthdate and then logging in every single day, and then having it time out all that info and having to do it again more than once while online in the same day.........

Now, today, my entire Order has been deleted, because it had Boba's on it.

Sorry, I wish AVE a lot of success, but they have definitely now lost me as a loyal customer.

Cuz i think I already went over and beyond for them.......but obviously that does not work both ways and I am the customer. :)

It's a great flavor, and I do understand that some people are addicted to it, but really, I can find other stuff to vape that I will probably like. I've just never been thru anything quite this frustrating before. when I lived in NY there were those Macy's sales and people would be horrible to each other, I just never was one of those who is going to climb over people and/or many obstacles to give somebody my money, it's not classy and that kind of consumerism isn't something I even want to participate in........I'd be embarrassed to be "clamoring for product" like that. .

And by the way, I did put in a trouble ticket 2 weeks ago because my old information was no longer in the ssystem after they started the new web page, etc...........and I did not even get a response. :(

No hard feelings and I wish you all the very best. I won't be going back though, so I guess more for others in this case. :wink:

Last edited:

Plaz

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2013
Churzee
I feel like I owe you guys an apology, since I was able to get my Boba's order in today. Maybe I just typed my card number a smidge faster. Today was the first day I actually was able to step away from my work at the right time to see the store open and check out from my wishlist/cart page.

It seems like an odd way to do business, and an extraordinary burden on customers. I'd think it would be better to have a pre-set amount of time the store was open, say 1 hour, and accept all orders... then not open the store again until they'd all been fulfilled, whether that takes a day or a week or a month. That would allow people to at least place their orders, with the understanding it might take awhile for them to be fulfilled, but without forcing the customer to jump through elaborate hoops during a busy workday, with no guarantee of success.

But I'm not running the joint... I guess they have their reasons.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
I feel like I owe you guys an apology, since I was able to get my Boba's order in today. Maybe I just typed my card number a smidge faster. Today was the first day I actually was able to step away from my work at the right time to see the store open and check out from my wishlist/cart page.

It seems like an odd way to do business, and an extraordinary burden on customers. I'd think it would be better to have a pre-set amount of time the store was open, say 1 hour, and accept all orders... then not open the store again until they'd all been fulfilled, whether that takes a day or a week or a month. That would allow people to at least place their orders, with the understanding it might take awhile for them to be fulfilled, but without forcing the customer to jump through elaborate hoops during a busy workday, with no guarantee of success.

But I'm not running the joint... I guess they have their reasons.

This sounds like a perfect idea if you ask me cuz I don't care if it took 2-4 weeks to ship it. Just to know I got some coming would be cool with me

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
I had a 100ml 18mg Boba's Bounty loaded in my wishlist, hit refresh at 8AM PST on the DOT, and find the store finally OPEN. When I hit "Continue to Checkout", Boba's VANISHES, but the other juices I had loaded are still there! Boba's isn't even showing up in the product list now either!

I will NOT order the other juices unless I can get my order of Boba's too!

This is NOT RIGHT!

you think maybe they ran out? get over it

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I never saw it open and I was there at 8 on the money and now all Bobas and GJ is missing:(

That was my situation......and I've had the stuff in my cart for 2 weeks. And have had the site up in my browser, and kept refreshing and only got the RED "closed" sign on the right.

Again, it's just too much work. I already work for the $$ to buy stuff, now a merchant I want to spend my hard earned money with is going to make me work for it, plus pay for it.

This is starting to feel like um, Cabbage Patch Dolls procurement back in the 80s....that was pretty sad and embarassing.

You almost need a "sniper" program, like what some people use on Ebay to make a nano-second winning bid at the end of the auction. My level of consumerism is just not that huge I guess.

Juice wasn't for me anyway. It was for a relative who is a fulll time caregiver to an elderly person, thought he could use a 'treat' but I will just buy him a different gift. At least he knows I tried hard.

wwturner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Catoosa, OK
It's a connundrum for sure. Just based on principle, I'd rather stay far away from AVE, but dang if I MUST try Boba's.

If you haven't tried, it... DON'T!

It's a good juice, but one of those flavors that will get it's hooks into you, then you'll be STUCK like the rest of us trying to catch it in stock and getting more ...... off about it every day.

As a veteran E-Cig user (since spring 2011), my best advice is to try anything BUT Boba's and see if you can find a suitable flavor from a vendor that actually keeps better stock on hand, that way you won't have to go through the same frustrations we are currently having.

Now on the off-chance that you DO decide to go ahead and try Boba's and actually find it in stock and purchasable, if you can get an extra 100ml 18mg bottle for me, PM me and I'll be happy to buy it off of you for the purchase price + shipping since we both live in Oklahoma. I'm in Catoosa, which is about 15 minutes NE of Tulsa.

Best of luck!

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
One detail: "capacity" may not refer to the amount of juice available, but to their ability to ship. They could sublet .... Cheney's Undisclosed Location to store a Doomsday's worth of BB and GJ, but if one person is putting the order together, packing, labeling and taping shut - well, that's your operational bottleneck.

The simple solution to maximize revenue and avoid Mass ...... On Customers is to bite the bullet and sell through third parties. With this demand, you could charge a premium through the third parties to cover their additional margin, and still sell at a much brisker pace, thus leading to much higher overall revenue. Which leds back to one of my Golden Rules:

Never let the artist run the business.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I guess my point is this:

If long time customer has had juice IN THEIR CART/ WISHLIST for weeks, it should be honored before some last minute sniper who just happened to log on during the 8 minutes they were opened leap-frogs ya. ;)

I do expect my vendors that I've been ordering from faithfully for almost a year to give me decent customer service.....

especially when I've stuck by them thru their "bad times". (and I've made posts to that effect about AVE, to give them time to recupe from their CC problems and website problems, etc.)

But, as it turns out, I'm not a valued customer. At least, I sure don't feel like one when my cart was "emptied" this morning, without my say so.

So, the cart will remain empty.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
:facepalm:
I guess my point is this:

If long time customer has had juice IN THEIR CART/ WISHLIST for weeks, it should be honored before some last minute sniper who just happened to log on during the 8 minutes they were opened leap-frogs ya. ;)

I do expect my vendors that I've been ordering from faithfully for almost a year to give me decent customer service.....

especially when I've stuck by them thru their "bad times". (and I've made posts to that effect about AVE, to give them time to recupe from their CC problems and website problems, etc.)

But, as it turns out, I'm not a valued customer. At least, I sure don't feel like one when my cart was "emptied" this morning, without my say so.

So, the cart will remain empty.

what do think that they're just staring at their computer when your order is being made and they emptied it on purpose? it's a computer program that automatically updates when they're out of stock. yes, you are a customer who got told there is no more of the product you want. you're not the first and you won't be the last. man(or woman) up. to whine that you won't buy anymore is just fine for the MANY who will patiently wait until we can order. you can spend your money anywhere you want, sounds like you should spend it someplace else.

wwturner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2011
Catoosa, OK
:facepalm:

what do think that they're just staring at their computer when your order is being made and they emptied it on purpose? it's a computer program that automatically updates when they're out of stock. yes, you are a customer who got told there is no more of the product you want. you're not the first and you won't be the last. man(or woman) up. to whine that you won't buy anymore is just fine for the MANY who will patiently wait until we can order. you can spend your money anywhere you want, sounds like you should spend it someplace else.

Wow.. You've just been a big ole ball of sunshine in this thread. Is it that you are simply upset because your drip tip is too short?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread