What the Hell did I put in that bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Just a heads up that Brother labelers appear to all be on sale from various sources. I ended up buying one for < $30 that connects to my PC: Brother PT-1230PC Thermal Label Printer - PT-1230PC - Buy.com The self contained one is now available for less than $20: Brother PT-1090 Home & Family ''Simply Stylish'' Labeler - PT-1090BK - Buy.com

Until I got mine, any hand made labels I tried would self destruct from getting wet. The laminated labels I now make stay readable and stay on the bottle. The software even lets me print a skull & crossbones before and after the flavor name.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
I got this one last week. The one I got doesn't have the AC adapter as in this picture, different model but half the price. They don't have the battery only model on their site any longer.

I'm very pleased with it and use it to label my cartomizers with 1/4" tape. The print is so tiny on the small setting that I have to use the medium, that's how small you can get the font to be. I use the medium setting and it's perfect, making a label that once cut down is only a half inch long with two words. To compare, it's about the size of the 6 font in MS Word or smaller so you don't have to worry about it being too big.

The tape is resistant to liquids and I haven't had any problems with it coming loose. It came with two rolls of 1/2 tape. It's a refurb but it has the one year factory warranty like a new one. You'd never know it was ever used.

PT1830SC PT1830

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread