What the **** is this :P Help me figure out what this goes to.

Chrome

Verified Member
Mar 22, 2012
Chicago Land
Hello!
I have a couple of rebuildable coils (Gold and Red) and I have not a clue what tanks they are for.

Hint#1
The gold one (on left) threads into the base of a sense herakles plus sub-ohm tank but it seems to be to tall.
The tank itself will not thread onto the base as the rebuildable coil is to long.

Hint#2
Both are from before 2020 and probably more like before 2018

Hint#3
The gold one came in a eleaf box and was purchased from fasttech.

If you have any ideas it would be much appreciated :thumbs:

Attachments

• IMG_3918.jpg
    IMG_3918.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3921.jpg
    IMG_3921.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_3922.jpg
    IMG_3922.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
If you have any ideas it would be much appreciated :thumbs:

I've seen something like those before. Don't recall what tanks they're for ATM.

Those would have been good to post in the What IS this??? game thread. LOL.

@UncleJunkle or @DPLongo22 might know. They're living breathing vape gear encyclopaedias!!! :greengrin:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
The gold one came in a eleaf box and was purchased from fasttech.

If you have any ideas it would be much appreciated
To me, that one looks like it's the Eleaf ECR 1.0ohm RBA Coil, for the Eleaf iJust 2/ iJust 2 Mini / iJust S / Melo / Melo 2 / Melo 3 / Melo 3 Mini . I bought 2 boxes of 5 of them from EleafUS in 2019 and 5 single ones from Heaven Gifts in 2020. Other websites say they also work in these tanks: Triton 1 & 2, Atlantis 1 & 2, Atlantis Evo, Herakles, Tobecco Super Tank + Mini

ETA: I'd found them being sold for only $10/box of 5 on the EleafUS website, bought 2 boxes, and then quickly posted about the deal. I got an email from an EleafUS guy, shortly after ordering them...about the price being a mistake, but that since it was their mistake, he'd honor the incorrect price for any of us that had placed orders already. Quite a few of us had bought multiple boxes of them.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Those would have been good to post in the What IS this??? game thread. LOL.

That was SO MUCH fun!!! Thanks for the reminder, SMT! :banana:

@UncleJunkle or @DPLongo22 might know. They're living breathing vape gear encyclopaedias!!! :greengrin:

I fear I've forgotten more than I ever once knew. :?::eek::D

To me, that one looks like it's the Eleaf ECR 1.0ohm RBA Coil, for the Eleaf iJust 2/ iJust 2 Mini / iJust S / Melo / Melo 2 / Melo 3 / Melo 3 Mini . I bought 2 boxes of 5 of them from EleafUS in 2019 and 5 single ones from Heaven Gifts in 2020. Other websites say they also work in these tanks: Triton 1 & 2, Atlantis 1 & 2, Atlantis Evo, Herakles, Tobecco Super Tank + Mini

ETA: I'd found them being sold for only $10/box of 5 on the EleafUS website, bought 2 boxes, and then quickly posted about the deal. I got an email from an EleafUS guy, shortly after ordering them...about the price being a mistake, but that since it was their mistake, he'd honor the incorrect price for any of us that had placed orders already. Quite a few of us had bought multiple boxes of them.

Methinks our Floridian friend might well be on to something. My initial thought was that Lefty was one of the Eleaf blister-pack coils, and the right one first hit me as one of the Nautilus RBA (aka "VTF" or "WVTVLOL" thingies, but JC reminded me that Eleaf did a similar one.

Ohhhhhhh, I wish I knew now what I knew then. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread